SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:39 pm

@notarose IA but some continue post show as if they were a reject. I can't understand that in this type of environment, if you're sent home, do they not understand he didn't think they were a good fit. It's almost as if now the lead is the bad guy for sending them home.

In real life, if one goes on a date, and doesn't get a call for another, do they stalk the guy and force them to go on another date? Enjoy the perks, move on, plan your wardrobe for BIP and just be happy you are now going to be living a whole different way of life for awhile, if you play your cards right IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Definitely some varying theories all very interesting in who the 2/27 FSD will be. I see some valid points for both Raven and Rachel being on that date however IMO I just have a hard time thinking TPTB won't want to maximize the Rachel exposure on 3/6 from the FSD/elimination episode right into the WTA. With that being said, I see the point others are making about wanting to highlight the F2 in their FSD back to back to kind of set up the "show down." Maybe the F3 RC/Rachel elimination will be enough action/drama leading into WTA that they would be ok with showing her FSD a week earlier however I am leaning towards FSD 1 being Raven at the moment and can definitely see those speculating her secret is she wants to wait until marriage for sex being correct.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:04 pm

reason wrote:IMHO I don't think Rachel knew she would be the bachelorette so Nick will be the one sending her home.  She stated on JK that it was shortly after she got home they asked her to be the bachelorette, she thought they were feeling sorry for her, but when they continue pressing she thought about it, and took it.

Rachel had no idea she was going to be the Bachelorette, IMO.  She said she was heartbroken when he let her go.  That she didn't expect to be cut.

Just because the show knew that they wanted her as the Lead, doesn't mean she did.  The show is going to set it out so that she has the best opportunity to show her potential as the lead.  Just in case she said no, I am guessing Raven was their distant 2nd choice.

Raven's story arc doesn't seem right to just when she opens up to be cut.  The storyboard set out has Nick being nervous that she's not where he's at.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose IA but some continue post show as if they were a reject. I can't understand that in this type of environment, if you're sent home, do they not understand he didn't think they were a good fit. It's almost as if now the lead is the bad guy for sending them home.

In real life, if one goes on a date, and doesn't get a call for another, do they stalk the guy and force them to go on another date? Enjoy the perks, move on, plan your wardrobe for BIP and just be happy you are now going to be living a whole different way of life for awhile, if you play your cards right IMHO.

I imagine it's embarassment.  It's televised.  Also, no matter what age group there will always be people that need to knock down others or play the blame game so a 23 yr old could be no different than a 33 yr old...or 13.
I don't get it giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:42 pm

I just can't imagine the WTA being 2 hours!!  What in the world could take that long???  no idea  scratch  question
I am probably going to just watch the last 15-20 minutes to catch the previews for the last date.

Last edited by George1218 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:00 pm

George1218 wrote:I just can't imagine the WTA being 2 hours!!  What is the world could take that long???  no idea  scratch  question

I am probably going to just watch the last 15-20 minutes to catch the previews for the last date.

You got me. This show makes me tired just trying to understand it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:01 pm

It hasn't made much sense all season.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:53 am

The WTA has been 2 hrs for several seasons now though

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:00 am

They want their Corinne time just like all season.  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2292733854

There really isn't much reason to watch this week, is there? Of course I've felt like that all season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:32 am

Moved from Vanessas thread
Edgarretana10 wrote:Does anybody know who was at the WTA party from this season, girls from other seasons and guys putting dibs from other seasons  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from Vanessas thread
Edgarretana10 wrote:Does anybody know who was at the WTA party from this season, girls from other seasons and guys putting dibs from other seasons  

People I saw on IG stories from the afterparty (by order of elimination): Rachel, Corinne, Kristina, Dani M (on her way to WTA/the afterparty), DLo, Whitney, Jasmine, Jaimi, Alexis, Taylor, Sarah, Astrid, Christen, Dominique, Elizabeth W, Lacey, Liz, and Susie(?)

I'm surprised Brittany was supposedly not invited. Also, Olivia Caridi posted a picture with Rachel, which leads me to believe she might be going to Paradise.

Last edited by crunchycheeto on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:39 am

Josh M, Vinny, Grant, and Chase were together last night  in an LA club and there is a pic of Lacey (from this season) with them. There are pics in a nightclub of the girls from this season (no Lacey as far as I know) so I  don't know if it was the same nightclub as the 4 guys.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl