SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glamour - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:38 pm

It's really difficult to determine their whereabouts since they barely use social media, especially Jordan who is low key despite the nature of his job.

Yes , I agree that Ben is hurting, I saw his comment thanking his friends for listening to his vent while still in BVI.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Glamour - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:43 pm

I'm so freaking nosy. I want to know what happened with B+M!!

And @Ash2214, it's okay, we try and do our best laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 am

Jackson thou laugh out loud
No Jordan in her SC. That confirms he is still in Chico I think.
It'll be interesting to see if he goes to Nashville or back to Dallas for the radio show. Hopefully for him the latter.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:06 am

He's usually back from Chico on Friday night or Saturday morning based on their/his previous trips out there. Fingers crossed they worked out the technical difficulties in his Dallas studio. I know he's used to it, but I hate flying. I don't know how he does it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:52 am

So how many days has he been away from JoJo dearest? She's perhaps spending most of her time by her parents to distract her from missing him. Had they moved to another city, I think this constant time away from Jordan may not have been so easy to get through. She did make a point about it in the FD when she expressed her fear that he'll be gone a lot. Thank God for her family's support in these times else she would be a wreck. It's a wonder too how she survived the SHV being away from him for long periods of time.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:10 pm

I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they miss each other, but they're adults. Jordan's been away working for less than a week. I hope for any couple that they're not in some sort of state of despair because their significant other is away working. JoJo has her own life too and as we see, she's been with family and friends this week looking as happy as ever. 

They're going on a year now and they've seemed to balance it all perfectly fine and have accepted that this is the reality of Jordan's work. JoJo herself said it in her interview with ET. They've built their life together, but she's happy that they have their own life doing things they need to do, such as work. I don't expect to see JoJo be a puddle of mush anytime he's gone for a few days. JMO

On another note, her friendship with Kathryn is hilarious laugh out loud they're at Soul Cycle this morning.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:20 pm

@Ash2214 ITA with you!! Im sure she misses him, but I dont see her spending time with her family so she can 'distract' herself. Its gonna be 10 months now, Im sure they both are used to it by now. We always joke about how JoJo is a whiny baby laugh out loud but IMO she is fine. Its very important in a relationship to have your own space IMO. Both have a very balanced life, and I hope they continue like this.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:22 pm

I think in the beginning she probably was a pile of mush, didn't she say she cried herself to sleep with him over FT because she was stressed out about the show? And I'm sure some insecurity played into it too when the relationship was very new and not as solid/established. These days, however, I think they're much more stable, things have calmed down, so Baddy traveling for work is just part of normal life IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:34 pm

I only said that because she did come across as needy on the show and I know Becca even said she's as needy AF like her dog etc. So I guess by now things have settled and she has come to the realization that this is what "regular" life would look like. Absence makes the heart grow fonder too I guess.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Whether he's away for a day or for a month, he has more than once shown his devotion to her and I'm sure that's all that JoJo needs. Sure she misses him, but he's working and landed good jobs. I don't think any sensible partner would or should complain that their better half is away a lot for work IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Yeah, I mean I don't even really think about absence making their hearts grow fonder just because they're together all the time except for a few days a month. JoJo chose to go to LA for some fun events/work in the beginning of the month for a few days, so it goes both ways. Such is life. 

You can tell JoJo is so proud of him. The fact that he takes his work seriously, but still puts her first is all she really needs like GA said. Considering she's gone with him to Chico pretty much every time except for a couple, I'm thinking she probably personally decided to sit this one out given she traveled to LA and to Necker Island all within a couple of weeks of each other.  IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:05 pm

@Ash2214 IA plus she probably has work to catch up on too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha