SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:25 am

Thanks for the recap!! I love her advice!! It's actually so smart and genuine and applicable and I completely agree with it, both for Ettes and myself laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:46 am

Thanks Ash, any idea what they are going to discuss tomorrow in Facebook Live? Is it bachelor related?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:35 am

That's awesome that JoJo co-hosted Extra! She would be a natural in broadcasting! I hope we see more of her on TV! She would rock it!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:41 am

For those interested to listen to Jordan & Fitz, here's the podcast from last night and from the controversial Cam vs. Cousins debate.

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18834000

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18729856
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:24 am

I think he's with Brandon and I actually think that's who JoJo and Jordan were staying with this weekend, since the snap of them on the couch didn't look like it was in a hotel. It looked like someone's basement/living room and they have stayed with him previously. 

Becca lives pretty close to where JoJo filmed Extra today and presumably tomorrow, so maybe it's just easier for JoJo to be closer to where she needs to do her work and for her make up artist Emma to get to her in the morning. She did her make up for this afternoon too. Brandon's in Hermosa Beach, so about a hour away from Becca.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:45 am

Ash2214 wrote:I think he's with Brandon and I actually think that's who JoJo and Jordan were staying with this weekend, since the snap of them on the couch didn't look like it was in a hotel. It looked like someone's basement/living room and they have stayed with him previously. 

Becca lives pretty close to where JoJo filmed Extra today and presumably tomorrow, so maybe it's just easier for JoJo to be closer to where she needs to do her work and for her make up artist Emma to get to her in the morning. She did her make up for this afternoon too. Brandon's in Hermosa Beach, so about a hour away from Becca.

You responded my question even before I posted it Smiley
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:50 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRUnh0Zgr2t/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

Checking out the bling!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:54 am

aviej wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I think he's with Brandon and I actually think that's who JoJo and Jordan were staying with this weekend, since the snap of them on the couch didn't look like it was in a hotel. It looked like someone's basement/living room and they have stayed with him previously. 

You responded my question even before I posted it Smiley
Yeah, I think it's just more convenient for JoJo, and as much as Jordan does for her, I don't think he'd be up for sleeping on Becca's couch while JoJo shared a bed with Becca because I don't think she has a spare bedroom laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:54 am

I thought negative opinions about anyone weren't allowed in fan threads. Just saying.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:59 am

Please do not post any negative opinions of any contestant. Please read the fan forum rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:33 am

That was an excellent interview! Most of it was to give advice to Rachel and talk about the women tell all last night, but there was plenty of Jordan talk. Here are the highlights:

She was asked to pick between Ed Sheeran and Ben Rector to sing at her wedding. She said she loves, loves Ed Sheeran, but Ben Rector sings the song that her and Jordan love and consider "their song" so she went with Ben.

She said he's working so incredibly hard at all of his jobs right now and she couldn't be more proud of him for it.

When giving advice to Rachel, she said that the months in hiding will be very difficult. She said your fiancé is going to see you be with other men and that's not easy for your fiancé and there will be rumors so you need to get them through that as a unit and if you do, you'll feel like the two of you can get through anything.

She talked about him talking in his sleep and how well he cleans laugh out loud she said the other night she cooked dinner and he said babe, go lay down and relax and he cleaned the whole kitchen from top to bottom Super quickly and did an excellent job laugh out loud

She said their Necker Island trip was the best trip of her life.

She said she told Jordan pretty early on that she wanted to stay in Dallas and he had no problems with that. They talked about how the second they could they were going to move in together. The quicker you get back to normal life the better.

It did seem like she was at least in talks about DWTS, but she said she chose to look at it like what would be best for their relationship? She knows not doing it is what ended up being best for them. 

She basically said Jordan's amazing, she's thankful for everything and she couldn't be happier.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:38 am

Ugh I LOVE HER!!
Who would've taught Baddy will be so good at kitchen cleaning laugh out loud
Aww such a sweet BBJ awwww
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha