SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

glamour - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Her hair is crazy pretty. JoJo and Caila are have the most incredible hair laugh out loud the pictures are sexy, but still very classy and kind of have an old school vibe to them!  

I'm curious to see if JoJo has anything else going on this week in LA or if she's even still there. There's been nothing from JoJo and Becca yesterday or today in terms of them being together.
Are we sure she didn't go to Sacramento with that one bad guy laugh out loud? Seems like a ton of traveling if he came from Sacramento then back without Jo.
Jordan was spotted in Chico yesterday late afternoon and JoJo was up early yesterday morning for Extra, so I guess it's possible they headed there in the afternoon. It's only a hour flight.

She could still be with Becca, but I'd be surprised that neither JoJo or Becca sent out a snap or an IG video of them hanging out if they were still together last night or today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

glamour - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:58 pm

I don't think she is still in LA. She is probably back to Dallas or has gone to Chico with him.
Its pretty amazing that Jordan went to LA for like 2 days to spent some time with her otherwise they would have been apart for more then a week.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:14 pm

I'm not going to bring it over because it was literally just two sentences in the interview, but at the iHeart awards an interviewer was asking Becca all sorts of questions and she was asked about JoJo and Jordan and Becca said that Jordan really, really loves JoJo and that JoJo always has the best time with him so it's nice for her to see her friend so happy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Just watched this interview that has been shared on Twitter, about Jordan when he was playing for Vandy. He talks a bit about his brother.
http://m.titansonline.com/video/videos/Game-Changers-Vanderbilt-QB-Jordan-Rodgers-/03aa99e2-0028-42b1-9cc9-55731ab75bdc
He looks cute with that lil moustache laugh out loud and I just wanna give him a hug because after seeing this. He sure has come a long way!!

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:42 pm

I saw 3 pics in 1 IG post, this fan site made a collage of all 3.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRZSRi-AMrS/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation

See @joelle_fletcher sexy photos # fashion model #sexypics #sexy #glamour #glamglow #modelling #beautyandfashion #bachelor ##bachelorette #onfire #jojoandjordan by @bachelor.bachelorettenation
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:43 am

Per this tweet Jojo is in Chico with Jordan. The girl who tweeted is from Chico.

hannah‏ @HannahMendez18 3h
3 hours ago
jordan and jojo are in town and two girls from my school just saw them
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:50 am

Aw yay! I was coming to say that Becca posted some videos to IG with no sight of JoJo. She must have gone with him yesterday after her Extra interview in the morning because I think he was with Brandon on Monday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:24 am

So happy! It's been a while since JoJo hung out with Jordan's parents.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:05 am

Aww so Baddy came to LA for 1-2 days just to pick her up pretty much? Very Baddyish laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:00 pm

erica_rael: Saw you guys at traders in Chico today. Didn't want to bother you, so I didn't say anything! It's good to see you happy and in love! ❤ @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11

What is Traders?

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:17 pm

elena.shayk wrote:erica_rael: Saw you guys at traders in Chico today. Didn't want to bother you, so I didn't say anything! It's good to see you happy and in love! ❤ @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11

What is Traders?
I think she means Trader Joe's, pretty much the best grocery store evah.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:24 pm

Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:erica_rael: Saw you guys at traders in Chico today. Didn't want to bother you, so I didn't say anything! It's good to see you happy and in love! ❤️ @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11

What is Traders?
I think she means Trader Joe's, pretty much the best grocery store evah.

Ohh thanks! They for sure love to do grocery shopping laugh out loud
Cute!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha