SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:30 am

JoJo took a snap of them in the car today. No idea what they were saying laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by vernie113 Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:19 am

Are they back in Dallas? Or still in Chico? I can see JordN's backpack in the back seat and I think it looks like Jojo's car?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:46 am

vernie113 wrote:Are they back in Dallas? Or still in Chico? I can see JordN's backpack in the back seat and I think it looks like Jojo's car?

Still in Chico. JoJo's car has brown leather seats.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:12 am

SC
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRccbksFgLd/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

Snapchat fun

Last edited by elena.shayk on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:14 am

Cutieeesss!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRcoQpxg0Iz/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

Goodnight, @jrodgers11 & @joelle_fletcher!

Last edited by elena.shayk on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:16 am

Sorry for the multiple posts...

Both these girls from Chico has spotted them:

Witch b*tch ✨‏ @BedazledBarbie
Jordan Rodgers and JOJO are the ******** cutest in real life. I can't stop fangirling.

J-Stone‏ @justine_mckay
Currently at Raw Bar and Jojo and Jordan are here

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Seems like Luke and Ben may be going on a mission trip together per the comments:

https://instagram.com/p/BRdqsRFAq3M/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Love that Luke calls him brother! Ben actually does trips like those pretty often, so I'm hoping they all go on a mission trip or to another country for some charity work soon!

I saw on IG that JoJo did that amazing photoshoot the last time she was in LA a few weeks ago. It was actually for some real estate company that specializes in mansions in the LA area and they asked JoJo to be the model I'm assuming because 1. She's beautiful/well known and 2. She's in the real estate world. There's supposedly more pictures that will eventually come out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:59 pm

I'm trying to imagine Jo on a mission trip and that's hard for me laugh out loud Has she been on one with Ben/Matt before?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Ben and Matt go all the time, whether it's through their foundation or through other ways, her parents have gone a good amount of times too as I've seen pictures shared through their Patton Hope Foundation, and I do know there was a picture of JoJo that I had seen while sleuthing Ben's season where it looked like she was in another country and it looked like she was working on a pipe to get clean water out of it with her dad. She looked young, so probably from a few years ago. 

Other than that, I'm not sure how often she has gone with her brothers. She seems to be involved with their foundation here in the states, which is great. Given how kind and seeet she is, I can totally see her going, especially if Jordan is on board and able to go.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:34 pm

I can maybe see her going if Baddy goes too but I think she is probably going to play to her strengths and stay at home and help in the states, which IA is wonderful and awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:12 pm

Jordan just sent out an adorable snap and they're somewhere with a crap ton of snow laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha