SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by vernie113 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:13 pm

I just called the station here in Toronto and they confirm that she will be in studio live tomorrow at 7:20 am. This is very early for me but i will try and see if I can make it to the studio before 7 am. I know she has been here before and has some very good family friends here. She could be here now or on her way. Nashville is just 2 hours away so it's possible for Jordan to fly in tonight and join her. Unfortunately weather is not good today with potential of heavy snow fall. i am 15 minutes away from the station.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:36 pm

That's very kind of CP24 to have JoJo in studio. They are always very supportive of Bach/ette USA. Hopefully flights will resume by the time she needs to fly out. It's pretty nasty around here.

She must be going for other business? I can't see her going all that way just to be in studio in Toronto Canada?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:47 pm

It could be related to Bachelor franchise since this is the local station that carries the shows in addition to ABC from Buffalo.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:51 pm

CP24 carries the show? It's more of a news station?

I was thinking perhaps she will be offered an opportunity to do something or promote something.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:52 pm

I hope she is able to land in Toronto. My daughter who was in business in Dallas arrived at 1 am this morning after a 12 hour since their plane couldn't land in Toronto.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:55 pm

@vernie113 Thanks for confirming that! Im excited for her.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:02 pm

vernie113 wrote:I hope she is able to land in Toronto. My daughter who was in business in Dallas arrived at 1 am this morning after a 12 hour since their plane couldn't land in Toronto.
Sound so nightmarish!! Hope she's okay. It seems she doesn't like to fly alone or maybe fly in general.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:04 pm

I too doubt she'll go there just for this one morning interview, unless she was offered a decent amount of money for it or is going to promote something else. I've seen other interviews from these people and they're always very nice. I'm usually up at that time for work, so I'll try to listen and report back and if not hopefully they will share the interview.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:12 pm

I don't know why she would come. It's super gross here, it's so cold, there's a ton of snow, and the wind almost pushed me into oncoming traffic the other day. The studio is about 25 minutes away from me but getting there in this weather would probably take closer to an hour so it's not happening for me. I'm definitely gonna get up and watch though. The hosts are so nice and positive and the show is really relaxed, so it'll probably be a cute little interview.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Well all I can say is have a safe flight JoJo. Take ur security guard (BBJ) with you, so I'll be relaxed thanks laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:06 pm

Aw, Jordan was reunited with his SEC buddy/co-worked Peter today in Nashville. They did a sit down interview in regards to Vanderbilt with the Vandy head coach:

https://twitter.com/peterburnsespn/status/841711356491509761

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Aw, Jordan was reunited with his SEC buddy/co-worked Peter today in Nashville. They did a sit down interview in regards to Vanderbilt with the Vandy head coach:

https://twitter.com/peterburnsespn/status/841711356491509761

Jordan clean shaven and in a collared shirt is goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 34 1f60d
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha