SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:06 am

Not surprised her mom came along as I remember reading they have relatives here from her mother's side. Could be family visit too. Not sure if there are anymore interviews lined up.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 am

Aww happy her mom is with her heartbeat I constantly love seeing how many loving people surround only the cutest Ette ever laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:23 am

^ Thanks for all the recaps!

Are there any videos/audio that will be posted?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:41 am

I just found another interview at Breakfast Television. I was not sure what station Jojo would be on and recorded 2 possible stations. Her mom is with her in the studio. Will recap in a few minutes.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:25 am

She just did an interview for the Toronto Star as well:
https://twitter.com/realityeo/status/842010365043064832

I didn't realize that the bachelorettes had to do this as part of their contract to promote the show in Canada. Interesting. It's too bad the weather wasn't nicer because I like Toronto!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 am

Sorry for the double post, but Dina, who she did an interview with this morning, posted a nice picture with a sweet/funny caption:

https://instagram.com/p/BRqYwXMh4nj/

"Give your man with the good hair our love" laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:54 am

Here's the recap of the Breakfast Television interview. Of course, it started with the proposal with Jordan one knee. I never get tired watching this clip. Dina (the interviewer) wanted to talk to Jojo about the Bachelor finale. Jojo told Dina she should be happy since Nick chose a Canadian. She was not really enthused because the pair was heavily criticized when they sitting on the couch as they look disinterested. She also said there's a lot of backlash spent towards N&V. Jojo said she and Jordan went through their share of the backlash and theirs were pretty bad. Jojo said a few months after their season, she spent nights crying and Jordan would talk to her and suggested she tune out the negative stuff she reads or hears. Jojo also said they are doing very well and enjoying their life together in Dallas. When asked about the wedding, she said they have not picked a date yet . They both agreed they wanted to enjoy the courtship and engagement. When asked about her opinion on the new thing where Rachel was introduced to 4 of her possible suitors. SHe laughed as she said it worse for the guys, some did not even know where to exit the state and Rachel was unprepared for it. The show always wanted to one up the previous season. She reminded Dina she was the surprise last season. She confirmed she came courtesy of Smart Food Canada and her favorite popcorn flavor is Gouda Cheese and Chives. For this trip, she said her Mom is her plus 1. She was here the last time in the summer which was better weather than winter.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 pm

^ Thanks for all the recaps. Do these stations post videos to their websites? I wanna see! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:39 pm

This should be good! I'll try to listen live, but if not I'm sure there will be a link afterwards and one of you lovely ladies will recap it:

https://twitter.com/etcanada/status/842029041918087168

This girl is crazy busy today!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:26 pm

JoJo on Breakfast Television: https://youtu.be/FshM_7bSdwE

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:32 pm

Just watched her on Facebook live for Flare magazine. Given the type of magazine it is, it was mostly just talk about makeup, Becca and she played a quick game in regards to silly bachelor stuff. There was nothing noteworthy. 

I'm totally surprised at how many interviews they have her doing. I'd get so tired of saying the same stuff over and over laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Just watched her on Facebook live for Flare magazine. Given the type of magazine it is, it was mostly just talk about makeup, Becca and she played a quick game in regards to silly bachelor stuff. There was nothing noteworthy. 

I'm totally surprised at how many interviews they have her doing. I'd get so tired of saying the same stuff over and over laugh out loud

Me too but I'm sure she's getting a cute cheque for it so I don't feel too bad for her laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha