SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:20 am

I saw a tweet by Mizzou football player that Jordan was also mobbed by girls earlier at the Athletic training facility jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 46 2498057887 .

BTW, James T just posted a shirtless pic with Jordan while they were in Uruguay. I won't bring it here coz the filter used makes them older. As Ash previously mentioned it looks like they have settled whatever misunderstanding they had in the past and he's now openly happy with J&J relationship. FYI, James is joining BIP.

jamesmccoytaylorone year ago today i met this man and a few other life-long friends. love him & how he loves his fiancé... can't wait to possibly find mine in paradise this summer FINALLY
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by aviej Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:33 am

Glad they were able to patch things up. JT seemed genuine on the show. It was just that he was a little misguided sometimes. Looking back, it's interesting that Jordan was good friends with JT on the show. Typically a guy of Jordan's caliber wouldn't naturally gravitate towards a "normal, average Joe" who may not have the same social status. But being the guy that Jordan is, he gets along with everyone and I think that in itself speaks volumes. He could have been pig-headed and arrogant because of who he is, but he was always friendly to all and humble. His character continues to shine forth.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:38 am

I literally laughed out loud at this. In this snap you can see jordan in the back eating with his co-worker next to him and in front of him and this chick took a creepy azz snap:

https://instagram.com/p/BRuO_SHjptD/

I worry for these 18-21 year olds. These teens/barely legal to drink girls got out of bed to head to the restaurant! Scary, scary world. His co-workers must be like what the hell? laugh out loud 

On another note, like I said I wish I knew more about college football. No idea why Jordan and the SEC network crew had to be in Missouri.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:46 am

I think I saw something about a SEC Spring Tour? Anyways on this link below they mention the spring games - if Jordan is to be at all, he's gonna be very busy!

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/when-are-the-2017-sec-spring-games-football-schedule-dates-channels/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:50 am

The good thing is that a few of those games are on the same date, so that wipes out a chunk of the games. The network has some other good people, so I doubt Jordan would get all of them. I would assume he'd get the Vandy game for sure, especially since he filmed with them all week.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:02 am

That's a crazy pic giggling, Jo's bro Ben is going to Dubai with cousin Darius for the Dubai World Cup and next to Aspen World Cup. J&J should go with him and visit Dubai next time, I worked there for 2 years and its an amazing city.

What a nice comment posted in the Lake Tahoe pic posted by Jojo.

ginarayala My husband and I were sitting right next to you and Jordan at the Raw Bar in Chico. I wanted a picture with you SO bad but didn't want to bother you guys! Hoping I'll have that chance again! We both watched your season and loved it!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:48 am

If you thought that picture was creepy, there are plenty more of the back of his head while he eats and watches a game on tv with his co-workers. laugh out loud

One girl must have gone up to his co-worker at some point, but she said that ESPN/SEC are doing specials on the teams, so he's doing what he did with Vandy earlier this week. He's meeting with the players and they're being filmed. I wonder if this means these are the two or two of the teams he'll either be calling the games for or at the games.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:34 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Happy 1st meeting anniversary J&J.

Vid of their M&G posted by a fan account, Soraya posted a sweet comment .

sdfstar25  I was so skeptical about finding true love on Tv , however jojo proved me that is possible to find her unicorn and I am so blessed to see these two still going strong despite all the those who are not fans comments . They stood by each other and they leaned on god .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRtbeuKApQE/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

One year ago today @joelle_fletcher and @jrodgers11 met! Watch to relive them meeting, Jordan receiving the first impression rose and their first kiss.

Now THAT is a kiss!  jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 46 2498057887   Have I ever mentioned that I love these two!   giggling

holy moly, I completely forgot about that kiss. I remember this is the only kiss that made me flutter out of all of the zillion kisses that happened in this franchise. It sounds ridiculous and I'm not even sorry lolpanda
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:50 am

You can clearly hear Jordan say "let's continue that dance" after they kissed so they unfortunately cut out the full conversation leading up to their first kiss. 

These two have a lot of my favorites when it comes to this franchise. My favorite first kiss. My favorite ring. My favorite proposal and speech leading up to the proposal.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:51 am

Haha same @limoncello!!! I thought that any man who can make that happen and get that reaction is a total womanizer and has years of experience being so smooth. Glad all the womanizing is safely contained to Jo now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:56 am

Coming to think of it...Has there ever been a kiss like that before on the franchise - top lip, bottom lip, then top again question It was the right mix of hotness and sweetness all wrapped on in one kiss.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:57 am

Its still blows my mind how smooth everything went on that first day between them laugh out loud
No awkwardness at all, and JoJo literally said "you look so good" like 10x times we get itttttt laugh out loud
Ugh can't stop loving them!!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha