SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:58 am

aviej wrote:Coming to think of it...Has there ever been a kiss like that before on the franchise - top lip, bottom lip, then top again question It was the right mix of hotness and sweetness all wrapped on in one kiss.

That was a perfect kiss, exactly how it's supposed to be. Thank god not a gross make out scene on the first day of meeting someone like it happens a lot lately Rolling Eyes laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:02 am

Do you guys think that Jojo and Jordan weren't offered a wedding on tv and since abc has rights to their wedding for 2 years they'll be like a kaitlyn&Shawn situation?

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:12 am

It's tough to know whether or not they were offered a tv wedding, but the bachelorettes are different. ABC clearly likes to do the weddings in the winter. For JoJo and Jordan, if they were offered a tv wedding this past winter, they would have only been together for 8-9 months, so I doubt they would have been ready or wanted it regardless. For the bachelors, come the winter time they would be together with their chosen person for over a year, so it makes more sense for them.

While ABC has the rights to their wedding for two years, I don't think they actually have to wait. Des and Chris didn't. They were married about six months before their contract was up. Regardless. I don't see these two tying the knot until next winter, spring or summer, so I would imagine they will be close to two years whether it's televised or not.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:18 am

Thanks for your opinion! **edited**Jojo and Jordan don't seem to care about the money aspect but are in a situation where their life is way too busy to plan. I think when they said 2017 in interviews it was because they didn't anticipate their life being as hectic as it has been IMO. Just wanted to know what you all thought. I personally don't think it will be televised but a magazine will pick it up. This winter will probably be another couple anyway before them.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:21 am

Can someone explain to me what you mean by ABC owns the right to a couple's wedding? And the whole 2 year time frame? Thanks.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:26 am

Well according to RS, ABC owns the rights to your wedding for 2 years - aka a contract stating they aren't allowed to get married on another network only ABC (from my understanding). It seems like Some people don't want to drop $1 on her wedding and is hoping for a network to pick it up once her contract is done, which is around this time I believe. From my take, it seems like ABC didn't offer her one and wouldn't allow her to shop it

Last edited by Boshem on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:26 am

Please do not discuss any other contestants in a negative manner in a Fan Forum. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:27 am

Sorry mods I also said her name up there ^

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:22 pm

When you are on the show, you sign a contract. The contract has certain stipulations in it. Part of it discuses their rights on you as far as wedding, future promos etc. These contracts obviously are modified depending upon contestant.
RS is an censored. The contractual stuff is common knowledge to where older contracts were even posted here and on FORT long before RS existed as a human 8 ball(bm).
IMO there are pro's and cons with a MF wedding.
IMO JO and Jordan are doing better than fine on their own and will continue to do so without any wedding assist.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:35 pm

@boshem Where have youu been?!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Thanks for the explanation @Kashathediva.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:54 pm

@lennoxcolinrolland I know! I'm back! I got a new IG. I'll message you

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha