SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by mindless Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:32 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
aviej wrote:When I first heard the news of her being a special correspondent with Extra, I must admit, I had some reservations on what this would mean for their relationship being in Hollywood, and spending so much time in CA. Then I realised that this is not a full-time position and more importantly, JoJo and Jordan have proved to us in the past that they can do an excellent job of managing work and time together so I'm sure with this new project, things would be no different. Kudos to them for already strategizing on how their relationship can still thrive by seeking a place out in LA etc. They just continue to impress me. And Jordan wasn't lying on the day he proposed when he said they'd do "everything together, as a team".
I really don't believe they're staying in LA full time. Basically ignore whatever Becca said, because she truly didn't sound like she knew what she was talking about IMO. This gig seems to be a part time job that she will have to do whenever they ask. In the future, who knows what will happen though. Either way, I'm sure everything will be done with intelligent thinking IMO.

Becca never said anything about them moving to LA full time, so not sure why she needs to be ignored. All she said was that she's helping Jo look at places in LA and that they might be thinking of splitting their time, which makes sense if JoJo is thinking of dabbling in media work. I hope she will, because I think she's made to be in front of the camera. Her talents are a bit wasted on being a landlord IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

blessed - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:35 pm

Only time will tell if they choose to get a second place in LA. Jojo said she didn't want to move in interviews during the bachelorette so I'd be shocked if she moved tbh even if it's half of the time. Unless Jojo secures a gig with someone there's no way she'll move for a gig every 3 weeks. Why waste 4K on rent in LA imo.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:37 pm

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
aviej wrote:When I first heard the news of her being a special correspondent with Extra, I must admit, I had some reservations on what this would mean for their relationship being in Hollywood, and spending so much time in CA. Then I realised that this is not a full-time position and more importantly, JoJo and Jordan have proved to us in the past that they can do an excellent job of managing work and time together so I'm sure with this new project, things would be no different. Kudos to them for already strategizing on how their relationship can still thrive by seeking a place out in LA etc. They just continue to impress me. And Jordan wasn't lying on the day he proposed when he said they'd do "everything together, as a team".
I really don't believe they're staying in LA full time. Basically ignore whatever Becca said, because she truly didn't sound like she knew what she was talking about IMO. This gig seems to be a part time job that she will have to do whenever they ask. In the future, who knows what will happen though. Either way, I'm sure everything will be done with intelligent thinking IMO.

Becca never said anything about them moving to LA full time, so not sure why she needs to be ignored. All she said was that she's helping Jo look at places in LA and that they might be thinking of splitting their time, which makes sense if JoJo is thinking of dabbling in media work. I hope she will, because I think she's made to be in front of the camera. Her talents are a bit wasted on being a landlord IMO.
True, and I agree, but Becca still didn't sound like she knew what she was talking about. She said a lot of "idk/I guess." That doesn't sound like someone who is sure of anything IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:43 pm

Isabel123 wrote:I'm not familiar with College football and I was surprised to know that Jordan is covering the colleges spring training. So i'm assuming that in April he'll be back in studio to analyze the game as well as commentate on some games?

Probably, can't see why not. College basketball ends in April after the national championship so I presume they will tackle football head on at SEC Network when the season ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:45 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland Yes, which makes me think JoJo herself isn't sure of what she wants to do and is simply doing some initial inquiries. I doubt Becca just dreamt the whole thing up though, seeing as she said she's helping Jo with it. As long as JoJo's happy, I'm happy with whatever she decides to do!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:25 pm

mindless wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland Yes, which makes me think JoJo herself isn't sure of what she wants to do and is simply doing some initial inquiries. I doubt Becca just dreamt the whole thing up though, seeing as she said she's helping Jo with it. As long as JoJo's happy, I'm happy with whatever she decides to do!
Agreed!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:44 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRwtrqWhT3D/?taken-by=jrodgers11

jrodgers11 Pretty rough couple days at the office with my man @tommieh44 Somehow we started in suits, volunteered for -200 degree cryotherapy (my nipples still burn), then immediately jumped in the hot tub #wheninCoMo

Pretty rough couple days at the office with my man @tommieh44 Somehow we started in suits, volunteered for -200 degree cryotherapy (my nipples still burn), then immediately jumped in the hot tub #wheninCoMo by @jrodgers11
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Leave it to Jordan to have me start thinking about his nipples giggling Glad to see he's enjoying himself though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:44 pm

SEC Spring Football Games for 13 of the 14 teams (except Vandy) will be televised on the ESPN network. Alabama will be on ESPN while the other 12 will be on the SEC Network or ESPNU. This starts on April 1st, ends April 29 and every Saturday in between. I am guessing Jordan may be doing some games esp on Apr 8 & 22 when there are 4 games each day. By next week, the analyst assignments will be announced for each of the 13 games.
The other big event for SEC football is Media Days between April 10 -13 in Alabama. Each day, the coaches and player representatives of 3 or 4 teams are interviewed by every radio/TV station in the south. Almost all football analysts from ESPN/SEC come to these 4 day events.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:30 am

Kathleen Hinkle‏ @kathleenwithit

@JRodgers11 NFL player and winner of the bachelorette is on my flight out of Columbia, MO. #blessed?

Looks like he is heading to Nashville? As his radio show is tomorrow. Or if JoJo is still in LA then maybe there.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:51 am

Isabel123 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BRwS1XWAP-g/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Morning glam with my babes @lyndsayzmakeup @hairbycarlymarie by @joelle_fletcher

Does she ever not look stunning? She is gorgeous!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:57 am

@elena.shayk I believe he is on a flight to dAllas

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha