SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:38 pm

I do think Jojo is going to Fiji for similar purposes of Amanda & Lauren this week. I believe it will be with a group of girls. I don't think Jordan will tag along, and I also think Becca & Rob are on the rocks right now- so I don't think he will tag along either unless it's with Vampped IMO.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by mindless Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Now that you mention it, I recall Becca saying something about planning a girls trip with some of the girls from Ben's season during the facebook live a week ago. Not sure who exactly was involved, I would have to go and rewatch the whole thing. I think Amanda and Lauren may have been mentioned, not sure about JoJo. This could be some other trip of course, since these people are always travelling.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:11 pm

^ I think Amanda is probably going. She made reference that she would be going somewhere else soon in this post.

https://instagram.com/p/BR2aJpugV3r/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:22 pm

That would be fun if it's some sort of reunion with some of Ben's girls and they get to do a photoshoot while there. Man, what was I thinking? I should have gone on the bachelor and avoided all of the intense schooling I did to get the job I have now. I could be getting paid to go to Fiji for a photoshoot!! 

Just kidding, I love my life and job, but dang it laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:32 pm

If this what it actually is, I don't think it's a reunion per say, probably a gig for them. I think it would be fun to be in Fiji and doing the shoot with people they don't see all that often. If this is what it is, Becca, JoJo, Amanda, Lauren, etc. all get along. 

I'm not a fan of over the top, constant social media either, but it should only be a few days.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:42 pm

Boshem wrote:I can't be the only one who hopes its not a reunion? My ultimate pet peeve is when they all feed off eachother, all the SM posts on every platform etc., It's too much IMO
Same. Jo with these girls is my least favorite Jo ever possible laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:43 pm

I agree ash, but what I appreciated about Jojo was how she separated herself from this world that all these people are so obsessed with being involved in. I guess that's why I'm glad she ended up with Jordan to bring her down to earth a bit more, if that makes sense.

Eta: yes Alanna! My least favourite Jojo too. It's almost unbearable

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:46 pm

Boshem wrote:I agree ash, but what I appreciated about Jojo was how she separated herself from this world that all these people are so obsessed with being involved in. I guess that's why I'm glad she ended up with Jordan to bring her down to earth a bit more, if that makes sense.

Eta: yes Alanna! My least favourite Jojo too. It's almost unbearable
Oh, absolutely agree! And trust me, this isn't a slight to any of the contestants, but I can't watch any of these snaps when they're all together. Thankfully it's not all the time, but it's just not my cup of tea. 

If she's going to be paid to go to Fiji for a few days with the girls from her season to do a photoshoot, that would be hard to turn down.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
Boshem wrote:I can't be the only one who hopes its not a reunion? My ultimate pet peeve is when they all feed off eachother, all the SM posts on every platform etc., It's too much IMO
Same. Jo with these girls is my least favorite Jo ever possible laugh out loud
And when alcohol gets involved.... goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 57 2292733854  But thank God she won't be away too long from her Baddy. Jordan can also use that time as well to knock off some of those trips for work.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:08 pm

The silly JoJo with the girls is still JoJo, not another person, so I don't think we should be knocking her in her fan thread. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:34 pm

mindless wrote:The silly JoJo with the girls is still JoJo, not another person, so I don't think we should be knocking her in her fan thread. JMO.
Yeah I'm gonna find myself in her discussion thread real speedily here come Fiji laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Can someone stop this from happening? laugh out loud just kidding
I have trust in our girl, she'll be fine (hopefully) laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha