SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Boshem Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:36 am

Pretty sure Jojo is going to Fiji with Becca because Becca stated she was in Sydney for a day after her adventures in Singapore and Sydney is about a 4 hour flight to Fiji. Just my speculation laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:47 am

It seems like she is and it's for some sort of photoshoot. Amanda might be there as well since she stated last week that she would be off traveling again very soon. Becca had referenced a trip with Ben's girls from his season a couple of weeks ago, so I wonder if a few of them are involved in the photoshoot.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Looks like JoJo is off to Fiji judging by her IG story with her suitcase, which isn't all that big and is on the smaller side, so it must not be for a long trip. I can't imagine her going on a 14 hour plane ride alone laugh out loud

Jordan's home, so I guess he technically could be going, but since it's a work/project related trip I doubt he'll tag along. He'll probably be shipped off somewhere this week to profile another team for the SEC Network before the Spring games in a couple of weeks.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:35 pm

@Mommyof2 Matthew Noszka. He's a model.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:09 pm

It looks like Jordan is with her or they're taking a connecting flight somewhere and then separating. This girl was in Dallas, so I don't think she's lying:

@harrleee: JORDAN AND JOJO ARE ON MY FLIGHT OMFG

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 pm

I think JoJo and Jordan flew into LA. If he doesn't fly with her to fiji tomorrow, I think he headed to Chico for work considering the SEC spring football games will be happening next month and he probably wouldn't be able to dedicate his usual five days out there. Amanda is definitely going to Fiji, so perhaps the girls are all flying together to Fiji tomorrow. It's definitely a photoshoot with some bachelor girls.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:31 pm

I think you are on to something Ash. I just googled to see the major flight routes to Fiji from the US and they said: LA, San Francisco, NY, Dallas and Houston.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:02 am

Aww, he's going guys! They're at the airport now and Baddy said they're so excited laugh out loud inseparable these two unless they have no choice.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:18 am

Cute!! It was hard to believe/imagine Jo going on a 14 hour long trip by herself while Baddy sat around twiddling his thumbs laugh out loud Just doesn't sound like him/them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:24 am

They've been on a few awesome vacations the past few months, but March was crazy busy for them, so I'm glad they can get a mini vacation out of this together and JoJo will get to have fun doing the shoot with Becca and Amanda. 

Visiting his parents in Chico/Tahoe, hanging at home in Dallas for the week and now they're off to Fiji probably for free. How lovely laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:25 am

Amanda and Sarah are currently in route to Fiji. Let's see who else is on the list! laugh out loud I'm assuming a company wanted them all there for a shoot of some sort, so yay, free vaca! laugh out loud

Btw, I just want to make note of Amanda's three suitcases in comparison to JoJo's one suitcase.. joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 64 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:36 am

Hahaha, @lennoxcolinrolland, our Jojo knows how to pack! Jordan must love that about her! I am sooo curious about this modeling shoot - how much do you suppose the girls get paid for it? Plus expenses too I'm sure. Geez, there are definitely perks for contestants who are smart about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha