SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by elena.shayk Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Haha yes long flight, no sleep, tired, she is propbably running hot blooded as well laugh out loud Baddy get out of the way laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:42 pm

I saw JoJo in Robert's IG story. It's very quick. She's off to the right a few feet away from Amanda waiting to get on the bus and Jordan is probably next to JoJo out of the shot. Her hair is down and she's in the white tee. I see the other girls there as well as the photographers.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I saw JoJo in Robert's IG story. It's very quick. She's off to the right a few feet away from Amanda waiting to get on the bus and Jordan is probably next to JoJo out of the shot. Her hair is down and she's in the white tee. I see the other girls there as well as the photographers.

Dayum girl your spotting is always on point! I just had a look again and I saw a half JoJo too. I dunno how you do it but wow laugh out loud.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Holy laugh out loud you have some good eyes !! They're just a bit outside of the group and I don't blame them at all....... IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:58 pm

^ laugh out loud I had to look twice. I saw Whitney, Sarah, Amanda and Raven and one of the photographers standing there and right before it cut off I saw the person to the right. I looked again and it was JoJo.

I just realized that's it's 9am on Wednesday morning there. That threw me for a loop. They're probably passed out sleeping. The only girl there that JoJo and Jordan know is Amanda, so I would bet they're looking forward to Becca getting there too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:01 pm

It's so funny cause Jordan probably knew no one. Atleast jojo watched nicks season and could pinpoint the girls names.. Jordan was probably like 'uh who are you?' Ahaha it's quite obvious why Jojo brought Jordan now. It already seems clique-y and she would have been a third wheel all week.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm

I know. The time change would mess with me. I guess they're staying for a week according to Roberts snap, and it did look like a villa like you mentioned! Not a room

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Jordan has met Amanda a couple of times now and JoJo knew Whitney from before the show as well. I think JoJo is a social butterfly, so I think JoJo would have been fine without Jordan there because Becca is showing up at some point today anyway. I'm just glad he's there so that they can have a fun vacation together. They're there for a week it seems and she's not doing the shoot for another couple of days according to Becca.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:15 pm

I think Jo would have been fine without Baddy there but clearly she prefers him there. Super cute heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Well I hope JoJo and Jordan get some couple time at least. Judging from the villa they won't have much privacy though. I hope that doesn't cramp their style too much.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:17 pm

I think the villa is broken down and private somewhat because it looks like Raven and Whitney are staying in a room together and then Amanda and Sarah are staying in a room together and there's a balcony off of each room, so JoJo and Jordan should have some privacy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:43 pm

Still waiting for Jojo and Jordan to post in SM, they are the only ones who have not posted an IG story or snap. They are not also visible in the other people SM.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha