SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:40 am

Ash2214 wrote:I doubt it, but that's just my opinion. It's a bikini photoshoot with the girls. He's not really that much of an added expense since they're paying JoJo to be there and he's staying in her room. Robert's friends with them, so  I would bet he had no issues with Jordan coming. For all we know, he could have paid for his own plane ticket there since money doesn't seem to be a issue for these two. 

Could he take pictures with her for fun? Sure and I would love that, but I would be surprised if he will be paid to take pictures. You never know though because he's certainly beautiful laugh out loud
IA. I think this is a bathing suit shoot for the girls and Baddy is there just because she is there. I assume Jo/Baddy paid for his ticket and likely whatever was the cost of upgrading the room.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:40 pm

Baddy's girl showing her moves laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSOJLNLgFJm/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

Jojo dancing on jordans snapchat #jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #jojoandjordan #thebachelorette by @jojoandjordansnapchats

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Some more moves. I love this silly JoJo laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSOJo1RAVQF/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

#jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #jojoandjordan#thebachelorette by @jojoandjordansnapchats

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:43 pm

The Aussie couple laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSOKZJEgf-U/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

#jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #jojoandjordan #thebachelorette by @jojoandjordansnapchats

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:48 pm

I love how Becca is actually trying and Jo looks like a freaking dying, gulping fish and then cracks herself up laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:50 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Baddy's girl showing her moves laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSOJLNLgFJm/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

Jojo dancing on jordans snapchat #jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #jojoandjordan #thebachelorette by @jojoandjordansnapchats

laugh out loud that song is a forever jam. It doesn't matter what the function is when it comes on, everyone knows what they have to do.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:53 pm

^ That's the typical party song! Every wedding, sweet 16, basically anything...plays it! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:44 pm

It looks like they got up early to watch the sunrise together in the beach... these two laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Either the photoshoot has started or maybe they are just trying out different outfits before the actual day but oh boy doesn't JoJo look hot AF!!

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:36 pm

^ Red is always her color!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:57 pm

Whitney did a shoot yesterday, so they might be doing one girl every day or doing smaller shoots each day for more than one girl. A couple of Whitney's shots that I have seen are absolutely beautiful. 

Fingers crossed Baddy gets in there for a picture with JoJo during her shoot laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:04 pm

^ Where did you see Whitney did a shoot yesterday? On snapchat?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha