SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by aviej Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:01 pm

@vernie113 But how do you know that there is going to be a big celebration of their anniversary though? Is there an online post that can confirm that?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:16 pm

I'm not vernie, but I'm assuming she just meant a celebration for their anniversary, not necessarily that there's some huge party planned. 

If they're leaving Fiji on Monday, I would assume it's possible they could stop in Chico for a few days next week, especially if they fly into LA and not straight to Dallas. I would think they will just head home. Unless it's a major anniversary, like their 25th or 30th, me, my siblings and parents just go out to dinner together. Jordan has to work next weekend, so he might just want to be home to relax.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:13 pm

JoJo and Jordan are out laying by the pool with Becca. I love how this really did turn into a vacation for just the two of them with a side of Becca and a photoshoot.

Side note - the way JoJo popped up in Becca's snap when she said her name made me laugh laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo and Jordan are out laying by the pool with Becca. I love how this really did turn into a vacation for just the two of them with a side of Becca and a photoshoot.

Side note - the way JoJo popped up in Becca's snap when she said her name made me laugh laugh out loud
Me too!! It was so adorable! She just legit popped up laugh out loud Baddy didn't even move.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Here's the vids of Jordan taking down a coconut and drinking it afterwards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSR9dWmA7bd/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSR6w7OgCeN/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSR97mAgFY8/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

Jordan's tweet hashtag #castaway, those who have watched the movie can relate JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 77 3806527698 .

Jordan Rodgers‏
Verified account
 @JRodgers11 6h
Just in case I ever work for FedEx + my plane crashes leaving me to survive on an island w/ only a few soaked packages...I'm good #castaway

#jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #jojoandjordan #thebachelorette by @jojoandjordansnapchats

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:35 am

Everyone in Fiji was pretty quiet last night on social media, but Robert shared an IG story of a guy walking on fire and you can hear JoJo and you can hear Jordan going "owwww" laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:40 am

LOL at all the girls following Jordan laugh out loud
Baddy the 'attention catcher' said by Mama JoJo laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:12 am

Ash2214 wrote:Everyone in Fiji was pretty quiet last night on social media, but Robert shared an IG story of a guy walking on fire and you can hear JoJo and you can hear Jordan going "owwww" laugh out loud
Do you notice that no matter the group setting, who else is there, and regardless of whether you can even see her or anything else going on, you can always hear Jo? laugh out loud I love it.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:40 am

Amanda and Whitney were already following Jordan I believe, Raven's not, but Sarah followed him last night and promptly liked his picture with JoJo laugh out loud

I forgot to mention that the other night I saw an IG story from one of the photographers and Jordan was driving the golf cart with JoJo and Amanda was riding in the back laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:43 am

Amanda followed him like 2 days ago laugh out loud I don't know when exactly Whitney did.

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:50 am

Ash2214 wrote:Amanda and Whitney were already following Jordan I believe, Raven's not, but Sarah followed him last night and promptly liked his picture with JoJo laugh out loud

I forgot to mention that the other night I saw an IG story from one of the photographers and Jordan was driving the golf cart with JoJo and Amanda was riding in the back laugh out loud
When he was snapping Jo and Bec's extreme selfie struggle, some of the girls in the back were playing around with him too. It's so cute! I have no idea who the girls were though because I don't "know" them.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:54 am

Haha it was Sarah she was being goofy and Baddy played along laugh out loud before he catched on the selfie game.

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha