SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:57 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Amanda and Whitney were already following Jordan I believe, Raven's not, but Sarah followed him last night and promptly liked his picture with JoJo laugh out loud

I forgot to mention that the other night I saw an IG story from one of the photographers and Jordan was driving the golf cart with JoJo and Amanda was riding in the back laugh out loud
When he was snapping Jo and Bec's extreme selfie struggle, some of the girls in the back were playing around with him too. It's so cute! I have no idea who the girls were though because I don't "know" them.
It was Amanda and Sarah! I've noticed that if Jordan and JoJo aren't lounging around just the two of them or with Becca and Robert, they've been with Amanda and Sarah, which makes sense since JoJo is friends with Amanda and Sarah actually seems very fun and sweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:07 am

Thank you!! Yep! I do remember now that it was Amanda (who I know of course, close personal friends almost laugh out loud) and her roomie Sarah who I met last night on insta live. Gawddd I'm a dork laugh out loud laugh out loud Anyway, they do seem really sweet and Amanda desperately needs to be around a good, loving relationship anyway IMO Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:09 am

^ Those IG lives from the girls were something else laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:28 am

Source: Whitney Fransway insta story

Raven and JoJo look so much a like in this pic!
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 78 Whitne10

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:30 am

And they're wearing the same thing! Hope Baddy didn't screw up last night in the dark and take the wrong one home laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:35 am

^ When I first saw that pic earlier this morning, I was wondering where JoJo was. Didn't recognize her on quick glance. Her hair looks so much darker!! I remember on the show, some ppl on SM were saying Raven resembled/reminded them of JoJo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:47 am

Alanna wrote:And they're wearing the same thing! Hope Baddy didn't screw up last night in the dark and take the wrong one home laugh out loud

Even if Jordan was blind, I'm sure his sense of touch would let him know immediately who his girl was. giggling They are not shaped the same.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:59 pm

Just popping in to see how my fave couple is doing! Glad they are still doing well!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:00 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Here's the vids of Jordan taking down a coconut and drinking it afterwards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSR9dWmA7bd/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSR6w7OgCeN/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSR97mAgFY8/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

Jordan's tweet hashtag #castaway, those who have watched the movie can relate JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 78 3806527698 .

Jordan Rodgers‏
Verified account
 @JRodgers11  6h
Just in case I ever work for FedEx + my plane crashes leaving me to survive on an island w/ only a few soaked packages...I'm good #castaway

#jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #jojoandjordan #thebachelorette by @jojoandjordansnapchats

Goodness gracious, Jordan is hot! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 78 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:09 pm

Remind me again how close JoJo is to Whitney? I find it a bit interesting that her brother Ben started following Whitney from Nick's season on IG.
ETA: I know he's started following quite a number of ladies recently. Maybe this is more eye candy? no idea
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:21 pm

aviej wrote:Remind me again how close JoJo is to Whitney? I find it a bit interesting that her brother Ben started following Whitney from Nick's season on IG.
ETA: I know he's started following quite a number of ladies recently. Maybe this is more eye candy? no idea
When JoJo was together with Chad her ex boyfriend, Whitney was dating one of Chad's best friends. I guess you can call them friends or at least friendly with each other. Ben had met Whitney before as I had seen pictures of Ben, Chad, JoJo, Whitney and her boyfriend hanging out before. Ben probably knows Whitney is with them and since he knows her, he probably just decided to follow her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:56 pm

Becca and JoJo are doing a shoot again right now. It looks like they're doing separate ones, but then of course taking pictures of them together. Here's one of the shots from the other day:

https://instagram.com/p/BSUQvfKDrb5/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha