SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by richmondrose Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Here's the IG video: https://instagram.com/p/BSnW6GfgiCC/

It's obvious (to me) that Lauren has too much time on her hands. Her parents must be super proud of her and what a good example of normal, decent behaviour. jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:40 pm

nikikass wrote:Are you sure Jen is her friend?  Doesn't seem like it to me.

IMO she is posting those to make her look bad.

I agree. I can't take credit for this one that a friend said to me. She looks like a pathetic, demented street person in that sidewalk video. no no

I do have to add there are people in their 40's and older who go through that 2nd youth once their children are grown to let loose. It's not just a thing for young 20's. Again, it's where your'e letting loose and with whom. IMO Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 41 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Why does Lauren always pose with that one leg up on her toes? Does it make her leg look longer/slimmer or something? I don't even think she needs to do all of that
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:52 pm

It's hard to watch that video. If that "out of it" behavior went on any longer, she could have legitimately been 1013'd into a psychiatric facility.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Ben and Lauren really need to break up at this point.  They're clearly just different people. And neither of them are anywhere near ready for marriage. Plus, I'll admit, I find them way more likable separate than together. Like, Lauren's party-girl-ness would just seem way more fun if she were single. Ben just seems too high strung for her world. Not that his do-gooder, introvert-ness doesn't eventually translate into husband/partner material (it actually does), but I don't think he's there yet, and she's definitely not.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Why on earth would Lauren need or deserve a telling off from MM or Ben's mother? Who did she harm? She danced in a bikini, danced badly, but that's it. She doesn't deserve or need to be told off by anyone. JMO.

My post about MM telling Lauren off with the pitchfork was meant to be sarcastic. I don't actually think she needs anyone telling her to behave and I think this is all being made into a bigger deal than it is.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:07 pm

I don't know, I expected worse to be honest. I see nothing wrong with that video. no idea
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:15 pm

I know. I don't see anything crazy here or how it has anything to do with her and Ben's relationship status.

JMO
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:I know. I don't see anything crazy here or how it has anything to do with her and Ben's relationship status.

JMO
Right?! I expected far worse, but saw a woman just having a joke with her friends. That doesn't make Lauren a bad girl or not ready to be married, but a woman having fun with her girls. IMO. I like that, I like that Lauren can go out there and make fun of herself and isn't the stiff type and can laugh at herself. IMHO.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:28 pm

My issue with Lauren is she is doing herself no favors. If you are in the public eye why intentionally draw negative attention to yourself. Act wild and crazy with your friends off SM. Protect yourself from negativity.
Personally I never think OTT drunk behavior is a good look on anyone male or female. Generally the person just comes across an embarrassing train wreck. Like the drunk at a wedding, bar or night one at the Meet and Greet....generally not attractive IMO. Partying is fine just think of your actions and try to keep your sh*t together. Dial it back and have fun without going overboard.
IMO it is becoming increasing clear that Ben and Lauren are on very different paths in life. I think their future goals would be better served without each other. Both can eventually find a person they are much more simpatico with IMO.
I think Lauren needs to find something of substance that she feels passionate about. IMO she comes across as a bit lost these days. I hope her parents can help her sort things out.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:34 pm

I don't think the worst video was posted, not that it was that bad, just unnecessary IMO. Maybe I'm just a massive prude but I would feel self-conscious wearing those bikini bottoms while sunbathing on a beach, let alone being around fully clothed people in various places. The last thing I'd be doing in them is some weird yoga in the street, but then again I don't really want random men ogling my behind. If Lauren doesn't mind then good for her I suppose. I just can't help feeling like it's a bit attention seeking and I'm just wondering why she needs that kind of attention. JMO. Anyway, she's in a one-piece and shorts today: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSop65FhKzh/?taken-by=laurbenhiggnells
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:45 pm

I find Lauren very conceited and attention seeking post Bachelor. I expected a different Lauren since the show led me on to think she liked the simple life, but I'm guessing this is the real one. Nothing wrong with it but I do find it puzzling. It's kind of hard to read her because it's as if she wants her life before she came on this show but she also wants life with Bachelor Ben. All JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella