SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by StacyNor Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Seabear wrote:My issue with Lauren is she is doing herself no favors. If you are in the public eye why intentionally draw negative attention to yourself. Act wild and crazy with your friends off SM. Protect yourself from negativity.
Personally I never think OTT drunk behavior is a good look on anyone male or female. Generally the person just comes across an embarrassing train wreck. Like the drunk at a wedding, bar or night one at the Meet and Greet....generally not attractive IMO. Partying is fine just think of your actions and try to keep your sh*t together. Dial it back and have fun without going overboard.
IMO it is becoming increasing clear that Ben and Lauren are on very different paths in life. I think their future goals would be better served without each other. Both can eventually find a person they are much more simpatico with IMO.
I think Lauren needs to find something of substance that she feels passionate about. IMO she comes across as a bit lost these days. I hope her parents can help her sort things out.
JMO
I have other favorite shows, like I am also a wrestling fan and a Total Divas show fan. A show on E about women in wrestling. The is this woman called Brie, so Brie calls herself Brie mode. That happens when she gets drunk and is all over the club dancing around like a lunatic. She was a wrestler, the wrestling women would sometimes party in different clubs together as a group in different countries. Brie is also a wife, and a great wife from what I have seen and is now 8 months pregnant with her first child. My point, someone having fun doesn't mean that person is not ready for marriage or to be a mom. IMO.

I don't believe women should be put in a box on what makes a perfect wife, because I believe the is no perfect wife. I believe the is no perfect marriage. This is not something Lauren does everyday from what I seen, is something she did that moment with her friends meant as a joke. Of course some people will criticize it, but people criticize everything these days. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. JMO.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:44 pm

I have no problem with Lauren partying. Her choice and her life. I think when she parties with her old friends or her sister it has a different energy than when she parties with her Bachelor friends. This weekend in Tortuga just screams single ladies on spring break IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:10 pm

IDK. I know I can be a different person depending on who I am with, too.
I guess how I feel is what I said earlier, if I want to act cray and dress a bit OTT do it in a venue that is not public.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:28 pm

The thing is, Lauren Barr and Jen were not acting like Lauren was...she seems more low key in her vids today though

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:22 pm

I didn't watch Ben's season or follow Ben and Lauren, but my sense from reading here is that neither of these two are very committed to the relationship.  

OT, I guess golfer Rickie Fowler isn't dating Lauren Barr now. He's poised to win the Masters, the biggest tournament of his career tomorrow and she's partying in Tortuga.  Go Rickie!!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:26 pm

Duke702 wrote:The thing is, Lauren Barr and Jen were not acting like Lauren was...she seems more low key in her vids today though

I don't get why Jen would even post those vids. I remember I partied with my bro in law's GF who is 7 years younger than me. We had a great time and I didn't do anything I would regret in the morning however I wouldn't want pictures or videos of that night getting out due to my career etc. Just not a look I want others to see other than those close to me. She ended up posting a couple pics and I had to ask her to take them down - she wasn't at the age to think that she maybe should post them.

The videos and pics seem harmless enough, however just not something I would want out there if I were Lauren - as I am a professional who would want to be respected. But thats me. I think they are all very young still and just have some maturing to do.

Last edited by sbolduc on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:28 pm

Anybody understand the picture of Ben and the Huskies? Whose dog is it and where is he?  Kinda strange since Lauren is the one who loves animals.   Ben's been go all week on work so she probably figured why not go to Florida.  I like how he bought her the workout clothes last Saturday on the spur of the moment. That's sounds like love to me.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:50 pm

Also anyone think it strange Lauren hasn't liked or said something about the pic of Ben and the dog since she's wants one so bad. They've both been silent with each other's account.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am

Honestly, I'm all for having a good time so good for her.... my only observation is that it FEELS like they really are out of synch... we have Lauren, free spirit, wading into SM spats, good time girl living it up in full public view versus Ben who is very diplomatic and politician-like, seemingly mindful of his public image (in general)... I can only imagine this difference could cause tension in any relationship IMO...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:37 am

Ben is in Denver celebrating his friend's Birthday Brandon Conley and also Lizzy Smith https://www.instagram.com/conleyba22/?hl=en

The dog could possibly be one of his friend's dog.
Lauren already celebrated Lizzy birthday a few days ago as seen on her instagram page.

Also, whether they like or not like a page is dependent on many possible outcomes - busy haven't seen each others post, already speak to each other by phone as quicker easier. Ben has liked a fan’s page post with Lauren and the girls at the music festival and Lauren has liked a post with picture of Ben and all the fans with him in Arizona.

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:49 am

If I were Ben, upon seeing that video, my first reaction would be to grab my phone and call Lauren. I would have to ask "What was that?" It's such an odd video to post. So odd, it looked out of left field. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:20 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Honestly, I'm all for having a good time so good for her.... my only observation is that it FEELS like they really are out of synch... we have Lauren, free spirit, wading into SM spats, good time girl living it up in full public view versus Ben who is very diplomatic and politician-like, seemingly mindful of his public image (in general)...  I can only imagine this difference could cause tension in any relationship IMO...

I agree with this post.

Anyway, I'm not really surprised at Lauren's behavior. This is the girl who got arrested at Coachella for being too drunk a few years ago.

Also, I don't think Jen and the other Lauren are such horrible friends for posting snaps of drunk Lauren. One, it was Lauren's choice to behave this way. She gave them the material. And this is how they are. They post drunk snaps
Of each other when they party together. Maybe Jen and the other Lauren weren't
as drunk as Lauren or maybe Lauren was just too drunk to take snaps of the other two. Lol

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella