SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon May 01, 2017 7:50 pm

Does anybody know if Lauren is in L.A or she has gone to Denver

Last edited by Edgarretana10 on Mon May 01, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : too long)

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Julie81 Mon May 01, 2017 8:23 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Oh my word!! Come home from work to this....

SM is an evil place. I stand by my statements though that Lauren brings a lot on herself. It's sad though that Ben and his charity are being drug down too. My suggestion would be for Lauren to think about these things first. You have to think about how your actions not only impact yourself but those around you as well. JMO.

Extremely confused how/why Lauren should be blamed for some really messed up weirdo people (that frankly need more to do with their time) that are going at it in the comment section about his charity.

ETA: I don't blame him either, I'm going to blame the nutters who are doing it... but of the two, I'll go ahead and blame Ben. He's the one with that stupid dual ILY verbal diarrhea that opened Lauren up to such harsh comparison to JoJo where she still gets some of JoJo's nutters commenting and criticizing. He's the one that wanted to do HEA that opened them up to a $hitload of critisism that frankly, didn't exist (to this level) before. And he's the one that cancelled the wedding and (I'm speculating) started these problems between them and also, once again, opened them up to a butt load of scrutiny. Notice Lauren never partied at all like this before the cancelled wedding.

Had any one of these factors not happened, I think some of the scrutiny would be less right now.

I'm not blaming her....????? Did I say in my post that it was her fault? I did say say, and I stand by it, that her actions impact others. The actions I'm referring to are her public drunkenness at festivals and concerts when her fiancé is a board member (correct me if I'm wrong) on a Christian based charity. I don't think that these people should be attacking her!! I'm not saying that at all! Quiet opposite. I think it's awful and cruel. I hate how people hide behind a computer and cyber bully. I'm just saying that I don't like her actions and that's my right to say so. I think we just have differing opinions on her actions and that's ok.

I agree with you about Ben. If I was lauren, I'd probably had left by now. Idk. Calling off the wedding in such a public way, after being made to do another tv show you weren't on board with in the first place? I'd be so hurt and confused too.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 01, 2017 8:51 pm

Megan posted this tribute to Lauren an hour ago:

https://instagram.com/p/BTkUFxzBUgg/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Whenever any of her friends/bachnation people posts anything defending Lauren I get more annoyed. Like ok girl, I get it. Meanies on the internet make you feel bad hissyfit So over it  Rolling Eyes . JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon May 01, 2017 9:52 pm

It's what you actually share that sets the tone. Lauren doesn't do any favors for herself and expects everyone to love her. **IMO** Trolls will be cruel regardless. She should stay off SM if it's really affecting her. Not everyone is gonna love you Lo, it's life. Just block them and keep it moving.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 01, 2017 11:44 pm

I sometimes side eye the pics she posts on IG. I can't really even explain it. It feels like the angles and poses are done in a way to show how little body fat she (and her crew) have. Elongating their bodies as much as possible. It's so strange and looks unnatural. JMO. This isn't meant as snark but I've wondered lately if Lauren has body image issues after her weight gain on The Bach + vicious SM comments. I hope not. Maybe I'm just reading into it.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 02, 2017 12:20 am

She looked like a normal person in that photo. Not fake. Sorry, but most of these Bach girls look fake. It's really sad.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 02, 2017 12:43 am

FYI -- Just saw on my PVR schedule that next Sunday, May 7th ABCSH will be airing Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings hosted by Ben and Lauren. It's an hour and a half.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 02, 2017 12:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:I sometimes side eye the pics she posts on IG. I can't really even explain it. It feels like the angles and poses are done in a way to show how little body fat she (and her crew) have. Elongating their bodies as much as possible. It's so strange and looks unnatural. JMO. This isn't meant as snark but I've wondered lately if Lauren has body image issues after her weight gain on The Bach + vicious SM comments. I hope not. Maybe I'm just reading into it.

Yeah..... maybe she does have a problem (though I hope not!) Clearly she *can* gain weight as seen on The Bachelor. I actually think great diet restriction and exersice addiction is probably a problem many of these Bach girls face. Way more than we even realize.

I'm sorry... but you just do not look like Lauren, Becca, JoJo... any of these girls by sitting around hating on exercising like many do, and eating Taco Bell, Chik-Fil-A, and Chipoltle 24/7 like many imply. You just don't. I think it's a front to seem more relatable most of the time. I think these girls are under so much pressure to be model thin and perfect under our current IG famous/scrutiny society. It's sad. Anyway, I hope I'm wrong. Cause that would make me sad.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Lauren looks perfectly fine in the photo that her friend posted.  Why these Bach girls think they need to get hair extensions, fake eyelashes, fake tans, botox/lip fillers/cosmetic surgery and have a model's figure is beyond me.  Just be you.  It's enough.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 02, 2017 1:45 pm

I actually haven't seen or heard any of these girls hating on exercise. I've actually see them promote it, such as doing Soul Cycle or Lauren posting her workout vids once in a while. They do love joking about their fast food, which them seem to eat, but they probably balance it out with eating healthy on other days.

I just think Lauren was silly to state that she's as skinny as she is because she can't gain weight when she clearly did on the show. It's also silly to say that when she posts videos of herself working out while she appears to be struggling because the weight appears to be to heavy or when she posts pictures of her food, which are sometimes very small portions. 

I think she's such a cute girl and her weight doesn't really concern me, but it's like seriously, she's aware of the hate she gets because of her weight. It clearly affects her. Why would she post this picture with her left leg looking like that? JMO

https://instagram.com/p/BThyxi5jQDp/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 02, 2017 1:58 pm

It's so weird for me, that these Bach people get HATE on their sm for their weight and body shape. Why hate on anyone for how their body is shaped? And imo good for Lauren to keep posting what she wants, why should she change to appease her bullies? Do we tell kids who are bullied at school to change things about themselves? Why do we think adults, who aren't harming anyone, should change their habits, whatever they are, so they won't get bullied? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella