SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Shawn is back golfing with his dad and buddies for their annual silly pants game laugh out loud Do you guys remember whose team he played for 2 summers ago when Kaitlyn was "single"?? heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:17 pm

laugh out loud I thought of that too! PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:21 pm

I listened to "The Morning Breath" podcast that Kaitlyn was on a few weeks ago.  Her friend @girlwithnojob was one of the hosts, so Kaitlyn seemed pretty chill and relaxed.  Some highlights in case anyone is interested:

Kaitlyn said she suspected the outcome of the "two competing b'ettes" was predetermined based on the dates that were pre-planned for the season -- rap battle for instance. (My note:  I also suspected this for the exact same reason.)

She said they aren't getting married anytime soon.

When asked "Tell us about life with Shawn B.  He's so hot and you're so cute together and you have this amazing life in Nashville...are you just like soooo happy?"  Kait laughed and answered "Yes, actually. [you can tell she's grinning from ear to ear] Yeah but I mean yes and no because I don't like painting a pretty picture that everything is so perfect, but I'm so lucky.  He's so good looking and has such a good heart that I almost don't believe it.  And you never know when you do these shows if the men are there for the fame, but he's just a good guy."

When asked about Evan and Carly, she said "I love Evan.  He's such a gem and we double date with them all the time.  They're perfect for each other."

When asked about Snapchat gate:  She said she felt that they really changed the editing at that point to make it look like she didn't pick Shawn.  As soon as the snap was out there, they flew her to Chicago and made sure she was seen out partying with Whitney.  They picked Shawn up and drove him to Vegas because he couldn't be seen in the LA airport....they also wanted him to be seen at the CMA Fest. (My note:  This made me wonder if ABC paid that girl who hung all over him that night, gave her story to a tabloid, and said he wasn't acting like someone who was engaged.)

MY FAVORITE PART:  The podcast hosts said Kaitlyn got gypped in so many ways:  having to compete against Britt, lousy destinations during filming, missing out on DWTS, etc.  Kaitlyn said "True, but I got Shawn B out of it so I'm not going to complain." [smiling the whole time]

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Oh god I totally forgot about that CMA fest thing laugh out loud what a mess that week was but oh so fun laugh out loud

Thanks for the recap @crunchette! Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Shawn looked like he was about to rage at some people during that cma fest laugh out loud I'm still so happy for these guys that they got to their forever heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:36 pm

crunchette wrote:MY FAVORITE PART:  The podcast hosts said Kaitlyn got gypped in so many ways:  having to compete against Britt, lousy destinations during filming, missing out on DWTS, etc.  Kaitlyn said "True, but I got Shawn B out of it so I'm not going to complain." [smiling the whole time]

Great recap, thank you!! I love it when she calls him Shawn B, it's such a silly little in-joke. I was laughing when they were bantering about this on Kaitlyn's first podcast last week, Shawn complained about the B and Kaitlyn was all what are you taking about, you call yourself Shawn B now! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 3806527698
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:43 pm

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Kaitlyns-BFF-Bri-Cook

Mostly talk about their childhood and how Bri felt about K's time on Bach/ette. Kaitlyn said she originally sent in an audition tape for Juan Pablo's season but the cast was already filled so the producers called her a year later for Chris S.'s season which she is thankful for because it all worked out for her. PINKHEART

Also she and Shawn love watching Family Guy together and he always quizzes her on the seasons since she knows everything about the show. giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:35 pm

If I were a man and a physical trainer I'd be campaigning so hard to get on this dumb show, look at the kind of attention Shawn still gets... and I don't just mean attention from ladies, I'm thinking more of the financial benefit. (Though I do think Kaitlyn is lucky he isn't 25 and/or still eager to play around. I don't think the men who go on this show could possibly be prepared for the amount of women who want to be with them, even if they're coupled up.)

source: shawn b's instagram

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 Img_2914
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 Img_2913
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:49 pm

Did they state a reason why they are not getting married anytime soon?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:55 pm

terabithia wrote:source: shawn b's instagram

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 11 Img_2914

Maybe I'm just nasty but am I the only one who's mind went there after seeing that pic of Shawn? Like damn, he. is. a. MAN.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:57 pm

@ReneeM he really is laugh out loud a freaking MAN!! Kaitlyn is so incredibly lucky for so many reasons: he's loving, completely loyal, totally obsessed with her and only her and looks like that. Goodness!!

@aviej, they haven't said and I don't think they will say anything and might not even ever get married imo. I can easily imagine them raising a happy family without a marriage license at all. Kait is a wild one laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781