SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:01 pm

She is a wild one indeed. Glad to see they are doing well though. Is he like the only male in that gym? As a female I won't be able to concentrate much.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:05 pm

@ReneeM - I laughed so hard at your post about "going there" because I can relate.  I'll share the moment my mind did the very same thing back in March.  I saw this photo, immediately had a Harlequin-novel moment, and thought "Dang, Kaitlyn's a lucky girl." (I'll avoid giving further details in an effort to make this slightly less embarrassing.   Embarressed! )

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 12 17032510
@julisfab

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:08 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by summers Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:23 am

Crunchette and Guardian Angel, you girls make me laugh!  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 12 1f604

I think his city strong biz is adorbs, I like that its a family biz with Shawn, DJ Kaitlyn and Doodle and the other trainer and her family and they're raising some money for veterans.

I totally agree with your thoughts Alanna, he's seems like a MAN in the true sense of the word, with values.
And thank you to who shared the cute Doodle pic, hope he feels better and it's just an infection or nothing serious.
summers
summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Shawn's Snapchat last night made me smile, bringing Doodle to the airport to pick up K and surprise her. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 12 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 12 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Awwwe that's so flippin cute! Thanks for sharing @Linds911

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Linds911 wrote:Shawn's Snapchat last night made me smile, bringing Doodle to the airport to pick up K and surprise her. PINKHEART

I loved it, too.  You could tell he really missed her while she gone.  It reminded me of that time a few weeks ago when he got back from the skydiving bachelor weekend and asked her to go with him while he trained the next day even though she was just going to sit in the Jeep.  I think he was just happy having her close to him again.

This pic is so adorable:
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 12 17061110
@nashvillegab

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Shawn's snap was outta control yesterday. All Kait all the time!! He loves loves, no, loves his girl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:58 pm

I really need to make time to watch their season again with an open mind. It's pretty clear these two are totally legit and real deal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn's snap was outta control yesterday. All Kait all the time!! He loves loves, no, loves his girl.

Yep...except for the few times that Eric Decker "horned-in" on their SC/IS posts.  giggling  S&K were really having fun with him.  I don't know how to imbed this, but it's a video from when Kaitlyn got on stage last night to do her "Shoop" song.  She kept looking back at Shawn and then he came on stage at the end to drag her off the thing.  (BTW, whenever I see them hold hands now, all I can think about is "old man hands."   cantstopl )

https://twitter.com/lovemorgan16/status/873820080995536897

And I thought this was a cute snap from Kaitlyn of the other night when Shawn brought Doodle to baggage claim to surprise her:

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 12 17060810

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Oh that fan twitter vid is a perfect companion to Shawn's instagram story last night. He was offstage recording her doing Shoop and commenting on it, which was hilarious... If I knew how to link to or imbed insta stories I would but I'm not sure if it's even possible. You have to view them in the insta app, afaik. Check it out, if you can!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:I really need to make time to watch their season again with an open mind. It's pretty clear these two are totally legit and real deal.

I never follow and post on past couples barring a quick check in by go watch his entrance and getting the FIR. IMO the season couple have ended from the time we first saw his speckled socks hit the driveway laugh out loud.

(I'll post the link to the vid I watched only yesterday when I find it )

Here ya go

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781