Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #6

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:36 pm

"babe soda" laugh out loud that was great!

Kait posted a pic of them all dressed up so guessing they are going to Carly & Evan's wedding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linds911

Female Posts : 8109

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:54 am

Linds - I love your new avatar!!!  hearthumbsup  I wish I thought to change mine to that photo.
crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Kait wants a wedding too laugh out loud & I concur because I would love to see them say their vows to each other heartbeat

& her fathers day tribute to her dad (she couldn't help but throw in a Shawn B shoutout Source)
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by kokopolo on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:44 pm

@ReneeM wrote:

**edited**  I literally LOL'd both times I watched this clip.  she's so funny.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No mentioning of other contestants in a FAN Forum)
kokopolo

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:04 pm

Oh my gosh!  Shawn's birthday surprise for Kaitlyn is wonderful.  I thought he might get her a car or a dog, but a trip to Napa is much more romantic.  Their snaps are so cute with the birthday candles in the pancakes and that he actually saved his flattened #32 balloons for her birthday.  He must have packed them and hid them in his luggage or something since this whole trip was a surprise.  ADORABLE!!!  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:34 pm

A trip to the winery how sweet. PINKHEART Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linds911

Female Posts : 8109

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:09 am

I watched her insta live last night and Shawn B is back on the podcast!!!

ETA: listening now and her guest backed out so that's why her old faithful biggest supporter is back heartbeat

Their new nicknames are bub (back up bob for Shawn) and Kaitlyn No-breast-owes laugh out loud They're so hilarious!
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:58 am

Kaitlyn has been posting a bunch of Instagram stories while they're in Napa for her birthday (she loves it, Shawn did good), here are a few screencaps that I liked. 

Starting out the day...

after the winery tours...

Smiley Shawn was the DD so he drank water and chauffeured her around to the wineries. wine I think my favorite thing he did was save the "32" balloons to display on her birthday, that's funny.
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:38 am

Just listened to Off the Vine podcast with Shawn. I could listen to the two of them every week, no problem. Love their relationship and ease together. You can tell they laugh a lot and enjoy each other's company. Jmo
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:10 pm

@Sheokaf wrote:Just listened to Off the Vine podcast with Shawn. I could listen to the two of them every week, no problem. Love their relationship and ease together. You can tell they laugh a lot and enjoy each other's company. Jmo
Me too!! I love that Shawn forgot their anniversary and even though she's clearly not mad, he was still sweating talking about it. He is sooo adorable!! Aww Shawn B heartbeat
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:27 pm

I just finished their podcast and my face seriously hurts from smiling the entire time.  They have such an amazing chemistry together that I could listen to them all day, every day.  I have so many things I want to say, but for now I'll try to limit myself to this:

I really love how they handled the recent major breakup in Bachelor Nation as well as the current BIP crisis.  They were very understanding, sympathetic, and nonjudgmental.  yes

I felt a huge amount of relief when I heard Shawn casually talk about "when we get married" several times.  They did a podcast not too long ago (I'm so sorry I'm not sure of the exact one, but I want to say it was the Lady Gang one) where they both talked about how they came from broken homes, how hard it was for them, and how they don't want to be failures.  Shawn was especially outspoken, so it was readily apparent (at least to me) that he's still hurting from what he went through with his parents, which makes sense considering how Kaitlyn has repeatedly mentioned how sweet, sensitive, and kind he is.  It really made me want to tell him to please go get some therapy.  (And speaking of being tender-hearted, I've also learned that Kaitlyn is far more sensitive than she likes to show...that girl cries everything.)

I have to mention the part about Shawn being undressed all the time while the show was filming.  I find that funny because he's so modest now.  The guy is in amazing shape and you'd think posing shirtless on IG would be big a selling point for his personal training business now...but nope.  

The funniest part for me was probably when he talked about his broken leg.  rofl  I just feel like I learn so much about them when they do these podcasts and it just makes me love them more.  PINKHEART
crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:35 pm

I didn't realize that marriage/wedding was a trigger because they're both kids of divorce. Interesting. I hadn't heard that other podcast.

Listening to them makes me love them more and more too. They're so amazing together and really are soulmates imo.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum