SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:11 pm

I loved Kaitlyn's Instagram post today. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVnWLSNnQ5O/?taken-by=kaitlynbristowe

Not just what she wrote but the hundreds of supportive comments made me smile. I love seeing women support other women instead of looking for faults and tearing each other down for not being perfect. We are all told every day by media/advertising that we're not good enough, we're not pretty enough, look at this "better" person over there we should aspire to be. I love seeing so many women respond positively to her message.

:sending flowers
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:52 pm

That's a great post and what I call keeping it real. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Their home is so beautiful!!

https://instagram.com/p/BVsmsB1hVyK/

So happy to see these bugs doing well.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Looks like a nice home! Did they buy that house?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:06 pm

aviej wrote:Looks like a nice home! Did they buy that house?
I think so but we're not sure.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Very nice home! Beautiful. That's what my mattress looked like. In a box, take it out and it puffs up after an hour. That's a great product to shill!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:07 am

It's way bigger then their 1st one! Very nice! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 15 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 15 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:31 pm

They're in Minneapolis with CityStrong, another sold out event at a huge space, dancing and partying and snapping and working out, and all Shawn's snaps are focused on Kait heartbeat Can he love his girl more?? They're really the most romantic to me Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:36 pm

I have a feeling these two will be the exact same celebrating 50 years together.

Fun flirty and silly together.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
aviej wrote:Looks like a nice home! Did they buy that house?
I think so but we're not sure.

Yes, they bought their house. At the end of Kaitlyn's "Off the Vine" podcast with Shawn, she listed a bunch of stuff they had going on and "paying a mortgage" was one of them. (I think it was at the end of her first podcast with him.)

I feel like such a nosey busybody because I wish they posted some before and after snaps or photos of their decorating so we could see what they've done with the place. I know Kaitlyn isn't an interior decorator, but I'm still curious about the whole thing. Does Shawn give input or does he just go along with whatever Kaitlyn wants???

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
Sheokaf wrote:Just listened to Off the Vine podcast with Shawn. I could listen to the two of them every week, no problem. Love their relationship and ease together. You can tell they laugh a lot and enjoy each other's company. Jmo
Me too!! I love that Shawn forgot their anniversary and even though she's clearly not mad, he was still sweating talking about it. He is sooo adorable!! Aww Shawn B heartbeat

I thought it was so cute to hear how she woke up before him "all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed" because she was looking forward to spending the day with him.  I think she's going to be really happy once this Ironman thing is over and she gets her buddy back.  This is from a recent People Mag interview:  
“Before he started doing training, though, we spent every second of every day together, so now he goes away and he’s like gone for the day and I’m like, ‘Hey, I miss you!’ ” she says.
source: People.com

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:20 pm

Thanks for the info about the house @crunchette, I am recalling it now also. And yeah it's really quite amazing that they can spend all their time together and never get sick or bored of each other and still miss each other when they're apart for a few hours. So special.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781