SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:38 pm

Alanna wrote:I actually have zero freaking doubt that Shawn would have left immediately if Britt was Bachelorette and went to go find Kaitlyn. Like, zero doubts. These guys have something magical.

I've often wondered about this and hoped Shawn would chase Kait, but I also remember the first night after he came out of the limo and said he believed everything happens for a reason.  So if the guys voted to keep Britt, would Shawn have seen that as a sign that he and Kait weren't meant to be?  I guess we'll never know.  

Then again, I'm sitting here thinking about Cupcake's recognition of S&Ks chemistry.  And I remember how upset Shawn was at one point in the show and told a producer that Kait was crazy if she thought she was going to find a connection stronger than the one they had.  And I remember when Shawn met Kaitlyn's family, Hailey said she was TeamShawn because of their chemistry and how it was like they were already deeply connected.  So...maybe he would have chased Kait on night one after all.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:46 pm

crunchette wrote:
Alanna wrote:I actually have zero freaking doubt that Shawn would have left immediately if Britt was Bachelorette and went to go find Kaitlyn. Like, zero doubts. These guys have something magical.

I've often wondered about this and hoped Shawn would chase Kait, but I also remember the first night after he came out of the limo and said he believed everything happens for a reason.  So if the guys voted to keep Britt, would Shawn have seen that as a sign that he and Kait weren't meant to be?  I guess we'll never know.  

Then again, I'm sitting here thinking about Cupcake's recognition of S&Ks chemistry.  And I remember how upset Shawn was at one point in the show and told a producer that Kait was crazy if she thought she was going to find a connection stronger than the one they had.  And I remember when Shawn met Kaitlyn's family, Hailey said she was TeamShawn because of their chemistry and how it was like they were already deeply connected.  So...maybe he would have chased Kait on night one after all.
Hellz no would Shawn have taken that Britt won as a sign that she's the one he was supposed to chase laugh out loud no way would I ever think that and I think if we were to tweet that suggestion to Shawn right now, he'd be totally shocked at the interpretation of what he meant, truly. IMO he said everything happens for a reason when he thought and was confident he was here for Kaitlyn and she was the Ette. I actually loved that he didn't even hedge at all when meeting both women and told Kait outright, with Britt right there, that he's here for her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:50 pm

crunchette wrote:

I'm 10000% sure Shawn would have left. Kaitlyn even shared that when Shawn sat down with Britt that first night, he said "just so you know, I'm here for Kaitlyn." And then she was like "yeah, yeah, I know". And he went "do you even know my name?". And she no, hahahaha.

It's funny that Cupcake also knew after that date that Shawn would win, because Joe was on RS's podcast and said the same thing. Their chemistry must have been SO intense for all the guys to be like "yup, game over!".

My favorite part of the podcast was how Kaitlyn talked about how Shawn allows her to be completely herself. Other guys would ask her to tone down her weirdness and not embarrass them, whereas Shawn's like "let me Snapchat this!". And Kaitlyn was talking about how they would sneak notes to each other during the show and he would tell her the important things, like what his favorite ninja turtle was, haha.  They're the closest thing to soulmates I've seen on this show.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Shawn, Meg and Kait are all in Lake Placid for Shawn's ironman on Sunday. Good luck, Shawn!! Cannot wait to root for Kait's iron daddy laugh out loud

Kait's giving him key advice here:
https://instagram.com/p/BW0MhmtnoPy/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Oh my goodness.... Good LUCK Shawn.

I will definitely be peeking in.

This man has discipline! Boy do I love him (almost as much as K)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:10 pm

I love em both equally as individuals and their relationship is so special. What they have is so rare, and like @Alanna said, totally magic.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:17 pm

I know Renee , I love them both too. No couple has come close to how I feel about these two.

Definitely one of a kind. Their love is a great one, that is for sure.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:12 am

I'm following Shawn on an Ironman tracker app.  He finished the swim at 8:17am with a time of 1:23.  He's been biking for 25+ minutes with an estimated finish around 3:28pm.  I absolutely love the lip and paw prints on his suit!!!   Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 18 1f48b  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 18 1f43e   And who knew you could volunteer to be a stripper (someone who helps the athletes out of their wetsuits)???  I would have signed up for that job, looked for Shawn the entire time, and yelled "Over here, Iron Daddy!!!!"   Muscleman  eyedrool :thud

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:59 am

crunchette wrote:I'm following Shawn on an Ironman tracker app.  He finished the swim at 8:17am with a time of 1:23.  He's been biking for 25+ minutes with an estimated finish around 3:28pm.  I absolutely love the lip and paw prints on his suit!!!   Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 18 1f48b  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 18 1f43e   And who knew you could volunteer to be a stripper (someone who helps the athletes out of their wetsuits)???  I would have signed up for that job, looked for Shawn the entire time, and yelled "Over here, Iron Daddy!!!!"   Muscleman  eyedrool :thud
Hilarious!!!!! I'm sooooo proud of him, it's like I know him!!! What a stud!! What a great dude in so many aspects Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:46 am

I clipped Aria's quote from above:

Aria wrote:It's funny that Cupcake also knew after that date that Shawn would win, because Joe was on RS's podcast and said the same thing. Their chemistry must have been SO intense for all the guys to be like "yup, game over!".

Your comment reminded me of something that happened during the show. At one point, Nick told Kaitlyn that all of the guys in the house were saying that Shawn was the frontrunner, but he didn't understand why. So apparently all of the other guys saw what was going on between K&S. I also just remembered during one of her podcasts, she said that she sent all of the guys home early on one of the group dates so that she could be alone with Shawn alone for a while. (I think it happened during the night time portion of the sumo wresting date.) They also got to spend some time alone in a hot tub. Of course we never got to see those things thanks to the dang editing.

BTW, Shawn has picked up speed on his bike. He went from 12mph to 18mph, so his estimated finish for the bike portion is now 2:31pm. The bike portion of the race scares me the most because of possible nasty wrecks, so I'm going to be really happy to see him get off that bike.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:01 pm

Does anyone have a link where we can follow?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:05 pm

Found it!

http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/coverage/athlete-tracker.aspx?race=lakeplacid&y=2017#/tracker/RFWNU2AC

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781