SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by nikikass Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@nikikass you should be able to watch it still on the live feed. Just move the live feed back to where you see 13:05:00 on the finish line clock. I imagine it will also be saved and uploaded later. I tried recording it but the recording software I used kept lagging
Thanks for the suggestion, I tried but it wouldnt let me go back.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by nikikass Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:04 pm

URGGGGG...I dont have snap!!   Damn me for not being a techno tard.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:18 pm

OK...this might be an inappropriate thing to say...I admire ALL of those people who crossed that finish line...or even those that even bothered to attempt the race but didn't make it to the end. However, I watched a lot of those people cross that finish line and Shawn was the only one who made me say "Hot damn!" He looked mighty fine with his shirt unzipped down to the waist. Kaitlyn is a lucky girl.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:28 pm

crunchette wrote:OK...this might be an inappropriate thing to say...I admire ALL of those people who crossed that finish line...or even those that even bothered to attempt the race but didn't make it to the end.  However, I watched a lot of those people cross that finish line and Shawn was the only one who made me say "Hot damn!"  He looked mighty fine with his shirt unzipped down to the waist.  Kaitlyn is a lucky girl.
Haha same lady same!! He looked as hot as usual. Yet another baddy to swoon over laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Congrats to Shawn! So awesome! And props to Kaitlyn too for supporting him throughout the day and all of the support she needed to give him while he was training for this.

It's funny how sometimes the guys on this show that we question the most end up being great guys and great partners. Shawn seems like such a solid, solid guy. So fun following him and Kaitlyn.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Congrats to Shawn! So awesome! And props to Kaitlyn too for supporting him throughout the day and all of the support she needed to give him while he was training for this.

It's funny how sometimes the guys on this show that we question the most end up being great guys and great partners. Shawn seems like such a solid, solid guy. So fun following him and Kaitlyn.  
Seriously, the worse the f1 seems on the show, the better he is irl laugh out loud what a crazy show.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Video of Shawn crossing the finish line:

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:07 pm

@crunchette thanks! yes It was very exciting after keeping track all day, to see him come through the finish line.

@nikikass sorry about your cable. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:13 pm

@crunchette

Thanks so much for that.. That was great. I'm so happy for them.

GA funny about my internet. I just went down for like 10 mins.  Weird...

I thought "you have to be kidding me".  

But Glad I got to see it now!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Good lord, Kait just snapped and Shawn is just laying in bed pretty much moaning and told her that he's not doing well. Yikes. Poor guy. She's being her silly self but sitting in the dark room on the bed with him. I don't think she'd ever leave him no matter what heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:09 pm

I'm so happy for him!! Way to go Shawn B! All those months of training paid off! Love how supportive Kait was today! beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 23 1f49c

Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 23 8367-910 Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 23 I_got_13 Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:10 am

Wow! What an awesome accomplishment. Lovely to see K and S complement each other so well. She has been a great support system throughout this experience. Congrats to them both!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781