SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:22 am

I don't understand how Kaitlyn could wear those crazy shoes for that long! And I also loved Shawn B-east laugh out loud so ridiculous.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:53 pm

I love the random dances they make up! So much fun to watch! Looks like they had a blast @ Shawn's friends' wedding last night per Snapchat.

kaitlynbristowe We know how to do weddings. We should probably figure out how to do our own.
Dress- @likelynyc

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:03 pm

@Linds911

I love this,  What a pretty Venue.  K looks great in that yellow dress.!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:57 pm

They keep going to weddings ..

-futurama-humor-cFgb5p5e1My3K">via GIPHY

...Can they get a move on with theirs?

via GIPHY

ETA: After I posted this I read the full caption you posted @Linds911  laugh out loud. Good to know Kait and I are on the same page Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 1f607

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:27 pm

Kait's podcast was FULL of info about her relationship with Shawn:

Kait said she was glad the Ironman was over.  She was worried when he got into the water because it looked like thousands of people were climbing all over each other, and she didn't want him to drown.  She said she was so anxious the entire time and couldn't help crying throughout the day, but she was the only one who cried.  Shawn didn't even cry - he never cries.  She said she didn't want to let go of him after the race.  Even when they were walking back to the hotel, she couldn't stop touching him.  But as soon as they got into the room, he said his legs/back hurt, he wanted to puke, etc....so she figured she needed to stop touching him.

She mentioned again that Shawn wants to re-propose since she just broke up with someone the first time, and he doesn't want her to see it coming nor does he want cameras around.

She said she hopes Rachel and her guy work out.  And once again, she'd hate it if someone said bad things about Shawn when she knows he's a good guy and they're so happy.

Kait said she's too scared to have girls, but Shawn wants a little girl more than anything.

Who wears the pants?  She said she and Shawn both do -- they take turns.

Kait said she tends to blow up when she gets angry, and when Rachel said "I'm chill until I'm not" Shawn gave Kaitlyn "a look."

She wants to take Shawn's last name and use Bristowe for their son's middle name.

Carly and Evan said they're both terrible cooks.  Kait said she'd teach Carly, but then said she and Shawn are going to redo their kitchen and wants to take cooking lessons afterwards.  So she said Carly should come over and do that with her...or better yet, have a couple's date.  C&E were all for that, Evan said how much he liked Shawn, and Carly said that even Evan's dad loved Shawn.  He said "I just really like...who's that guy with the hair?  I really like that guy."  Kaitlyn said Shawn is a one-level person that you just trust.  Carly agreed.  Kait said he doesn't try too hard and he's not shy -- he's just himself and you can tell 2 seconds after meeting him that he's a good human.  Kait said she was really skeptical about Shawn at first because she didn't believe Shawn could be that handsome and such a good guy, but her mom told her "You're just waiting for the other shoe to drop."  And she was.

Evan asked if S&K get tired of the marriage question.  Kait said yes because it means nothing, they're happier than they've ever been, and they're more likely to elope because wedding planning is too much work.

Kait talked about when she and Shawn moved in together.  They were in Vancouver for the first few months, and Shawn was a little depressed because he missed Tucker, which Kait didn't really understand because she wasn't madly in love with Tuck yet.  She said when she moved to Nashville, she and Tucker didn't get along at first, and both of them were jealous of each other getting attention from Shawn.  But now she gets it because she can't live without Tuck.  She also talked about how bad Shawn's décor was and that she probably could have lived with Megan forever.

Kait's play-by-play of a typical fight with Shawn was funny.  She always jabs first, Shawn jabs back, Kait says he hurt her feelings, Shawn said she started it, Kait says he made it worse and she starts to cry, Shawn leaves and then comes back, they say they're stupid, and then they make up.

She said Shawn was cute the other day when he bought her flowers and thanked her for putting up all of his training.  They were cheap, grocery store flowers with the price still on them, but it meant the world to her.  She said she also wrote a card for him before the Ironman race telling him how much he inspires her, etc.  She meant EVERY word, and Shawn told her it meant a lot to him.  Then she slapped him on the butt and told him to "Go get 'em!!!"

Both she and Shawn have trouble saying "Sorry."

And finally, Kait and Carly joked about freezing their eggs together and how Shawn froze his sperm.  So now Evan needs to freeze his sperm and put it with Shawn's so they'll all be a happy family.  giggling

(edited for punctuation errors, but I'm sure there are still more that I didn't catch Embarressed! )

Last edited by crunchette on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:34 pm

SHOOT: I forgot to say that her podcast today contains spoilers, so DO NOT LISTEN if you're unspoiled.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:50 pm

Thanks @crunchette for the recap!! hearthumbsup love how we get new information about them in podcasts.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:55 pm

@crunchette

Thanks for that great recap.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Thanks so much @crunchette!!! Off to listen. I love their relationship!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:51 pm

@crunchette Thanks for taking the time to post the recap! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:12 pm

Throwback to ATFR. Also what their code names were. giggling

micanada@kaitlynbristowe Did you and @shawn_booth18 have secret names too?
kaitlynbristowe@micanada yes!!! Shawn was Eric and I was Arielle

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 26 3806527698 I didn't know that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781