SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:42 pm

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:24 pm

Based on Shawn's instastories, it looks like his dad is with them in Toronto for City Strong again. I love how much Shawn's dad supports him. It's such a great thing to see, and Kaitlyn is sitting next to Dad yakking his ear off. laugh out loud (I also read a quick Q&A Shawn did for one of the rag mags a few weeks ago -- I think it was US Weekly -- where Shawn said he called his dad to see if he wanted to come to Nashville to help put a deck on the back of their house. Apparently his dad is a great handyman.)

I didn't comment on their recent podcast since there wasn't really any new info that came out of it, but I thought it was cute how Kait baked homemade banana bread for Shawn the night he arrived in Kelowna after driving across country for 4 days. Shawn said she should have snapped about it, but she said it would have ruined her surprise for him if she had. Cute.

And, yes, Shawn sleeps with a baseball bat near the bed. I remember Kaitlyn showing the bat when they were moving into that little yellow house.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Article where Shawn talks about what participating in the Ironman and "The Bachelorette" was like:

https://parade.com/592762/samanthacoley/the-bachelorettes-shawn-booth-reveals-his-pick-for-who-will-win-rachels-heart-in-tonights-season-finale/

My favorite line was about his B'ette experience:  
There’s a lot of people that go through this experience, and they don’t have those intense feelings and connections like Kaitlyn and I.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:01 pm

crunchette wrote:Article where Shawn talks about what participating in the Ironman and "The Bachelorette" was like:

https://parade.com/592762/samanthacoley/the-bachelorettes-shawn-booth-reveals-his-pick-for-who-will-win-rachels-heart-in-tonights-season-finale/

There’s a lot of people that go through this experience, and they don’t have those intense feelings and connections like Kaitlyn and I.
IA. The connection I saw (& still see) between Shawn and Kaitlyn is out of this world. No shade at all to anyone else, but theirs is just completely different IMO. I don't mean to get mushy, but they just seem meant to be honestly. Sometimes idk if I believe in the whole general concept of ~the one~ but Kait and Shawn seem made for each other. Embodiment of the 'red string of fate' trope. Like they'd meet in any universe, at any time, in any situation, and fall in love every time.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:10 pm

@ReneeM yup, totally agree. There are other couples in this franchise who seem really happy and are great together, but I could easily seem them with someone else. That's really hard for me to do with Shawn/Kaitlyn. They just seem uniquely perfect for each other. I think Kaitlyn's mom even said that she thinks they're soulmates and would have found each other, with or without the Bachelorette, and my normally logical, cynical heart agrees.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:11 pm

@ReneeM, I totally agree! I'm not a big believer in all the soulmate and the one business either but these two are on their own plane imo, cannot be compared to any other couple in this franchise imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:48 pm

Ditto to all! They just fit.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 1f495

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 Img_4510

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:38 am

Kait was miserable and cold at CityStrong so Shawn is giving her a shoulder ride heartbeat Can he adore her any more?? Seriously!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:
crunchette wrote:Article where Shawn talks about what participating in the Ironman and "The Bachelorette" was like:

IA. The connection I saw (& still see) between Shawn and Kaitlyn is out of this world. No shade at all to anyone else, but theirs is just completely different IMO. I don't mean to get mushy, but they just seem meant to be honestly. Sometimes idk if I believe in the whole general concept of ~the one~ but Kait and Shawn seem made for each other. Embodiment of the 'red string of fate' trope. Like they'd meet in any universe, at any time, in any situation, and fall in love every time.

Each of the couples has their own energy, in my eyes. Shawn and Kaitlyn had a physical energy that seemed to leap off the screen. Chris and Desiree have the strength of a connection of minds and friendship that is solid and strong, but not likely to transcend a TV screen, much like my husband and I do. Ashley and JP seemed to have both.

Got to admit, when the physical energy leaps off the screen, it is very easy to connect to a couple.

I'm happy they are still going strong.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Oh my goodness.  Kaitlyn's recreation of "Wicked" in her green clay mask is hysterical!!!  How creative!!!!  She's doing an ad and putting on a Broadway show via snapchat while Shawn is in the same room trying to work.  laugh out loud

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Kaitlyn is so much prettier in the recent pics.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:56 pm

Erin Oprea podcast summary:  The only new info is that a military base in Germany wants CitySTRONG to visit and run an event for them, which is really cool.  And the CitySTRONG birthday party in Nashville next month sounds like it’s going to grand event.  (Now for the funny:  I honestly thought this was probably the podcast that made me laugh the most.  I can’t remember how it came up, but Erin started talking about romance and her sex life – or lack thereof.   It wasn’t crude or anything…they just talked about how sex lives seem to diminish year after year once you get married.  Kaitlyn replied with “Why do you think I’m not married?” and they both burst out laughing.  They even called Sean, Erin’s husband, to talk about it and he didn’t have any problem being an open book about the truths of life.  So funny.  I could really tell that the four of them are very close and have a ball together.)

@ReneeM – This might sound silly, but your post actually brought tears to my eyes.  It’s really amazing how Shawn’s sisters felt that he and Kaitlyn would be a good match, that Shawn felt something for Kait when he saw her on TV, and that Kaitlyn had that “Whoa – I feel an instant connection with this guy that I’ve never experienced before” moment as soon as Shawn stepped out of the limo.  The fact that all parties felt as if something special was there before really meeting or getting to know each other is so unique.  I remember wondering what it was about Kaitlyn that made Shawn’s sisters know that they’d be a good match, but it all made sense to me when I saw Shawn and Kait’s respective friends and families and realized how similar they were.  Sure, Shawn has stated that he doesn't mind being in the background, but the majority of his friends are livewires like Kaitlyn and many of Kait’s friends.  And Kaitlyn has often described her dad and Shawn using very similar terms:  quiet but not shy, kind, reserved, etc.  Not to mention the fact that their families are both very close and a lot of fun.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781