SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:55 pm

So freaking funny https://twitter.com/shawn_booth/status/902609265860501505

Funny without Shawn's commentary, but he makes this tweet mix up laugh out loud

And @crunchette, totally love everything you wrote! I especially love that Shawn felt so moved by Kait's tears being let go that he told everyone on snap he's coming for her. He adored her before he ever even knew her. How sweet and adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:31 am

Even though this is a video promoting something still found them cute. Smiley

Credit: @Shawn Booth

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:56 am

The thumbnail got me, they're so adorable awwww. Halfway through the vid when I realized it was for KY made me blush laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:02 am

laugh out loud i know me too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:20 am

They're ridiculous for promoting it and they know it laugh out loud I forgot how they adorably sit on the couch with Kait's legs over his and all snuggled up heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:47 pm

I have so many thoughts about that K-Y ad that I'll have to post them later.  I must say that I love their little snuggles on the couch at the end, but the part I keep playing over and over is the little segment between :21-:23 where Shawn is driving the Jeep.  Hot dayum, he looks handsome.  giggling  BTW, it wasn't until I started watching this year's NHL playoffs that I noticed how a lot of hockey players have a certain look about them that resemble Shawn.  It's a kind of rough, bearded, manly, lumberjack look.   laugh out loud  It's no wonder Kait was attracted to him.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:11 pm

Speaking of handsome Shawn... you just reminded me that I took a screenshot a few days ago to post here. I thought it was cute that Cat liked it. Because she loves dogs, obv.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 Img_3112

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 31 Img_3111

Nice. :cutiepie
from Shawn's instagram
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Kait's IG Live - New Info:
K has a meeting on Thursday to discuss the possibility of starting her own wine label, so there's nothing certain yet.  She also has some kind of big project coming up that will require her to be away from home for 10 weeks (from sometime in Sept - Nov).

Funny:  Someone asked her if she ever responds to women who slide into Shawn's DMs.  That made her laugh and she said no and that it would be a huge waste of time.  I translated this to mean that she completely trusts Shawn, so it's not something she worries about.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:29 pm

Their place is great.  It is so THEM!!

http://people.com/home/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-booth-nashville-home-tour/kaitlyn-and-shawns-accidental-love-nest
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:53 pm

Good lord! 10 weeks without Shawn???

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:53 pm

10 weeks sep-nov.   hmmm...dont they film the bachelor during that time?  giggling

Maybe she is the new host.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:13 pm

nikikass wrote:Their place is great.  It is so THEM!!

http://people.com/home/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-booth-nashville-home-tour/kaitlyn-and-shawns-accidental-love-nest

I noticed the huge cactus that Shawn repotted on SC was in the new pot, so he must have been doing stuff on his own to get their house ready for some of those shots.  Poor guy...he probably doesn't give a rip about the cactus or the décor.   laugh out loud

@Alanna - I'm NOT happy about the 10-week project.  I'm gonna go thru terrible SC withdrawl.  sad  But hopefully it's something that will bring them big $.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781