SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:49 pm

@ReneeM your avatar pic oh gosh laugh out loud
I think Kaitlyn became friends with them after she had them on her podcast a few months ago.

@crunchette Glad you are safe! Keep us updated! xoxo

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by terabithia Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:17 pm

I posted some screencaps from K's insta story today at Whitney's bachelorette party over in Whitney's folder.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3255p312-whitney-bischoff-bachelor-19-discussion-4

It's on that page, scroll down, I'm not sure how to link directly to a post here.

I hope they had a chance to record the podcast yesterday or maybe tomorrow.

Whitney had an angel costume to wear (because her new last name will be Angel) and Kaitlyn jokingly asked if they'd make her a booth costume for her bachelorette party. hahaha I can just imagine her wearing a big awkward restaurant booth like one of those weird clunky Halloween costumes. Or maybe a portable kissing booth! I think those have gone out of fashion. laugh out loud
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:45 am

terabithia wrote:snipped..

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3255p312-whitney-bischoff-bachelor-19-discussion-4

It's on that page, scroll down, I'm not sure how to link directly to a post here.

snipped

OT the easiest way is once you posted, copy the link like you did above, go to your post and choose "quote" as if you were going to reply to your post. Paste the link at the end of the post, after [ / quote] copy everything on that page including the link, go back to get out of the post, and paste it all in the reply box.

That's too funny about the booth. laugh out loud

terabithia wrote:Kaitlyn went to Whitney's Bachelorette party in Chicago today, looks like they had a big group with all-day activities (karaoke, rolling around in those giant plastic bubble balls, lake time, games). I am terrible at identifying bachelor contestants because many of them look alike to me, so I included a group photo in case someone else from Bachelorverse was there. (That probably isn't *everyone* who attended, some people might have showed up later or weren't nearby when they took this one.)

Someone made an angel outfit for Whitney because she's going to be an Angel. Cute!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Img_3116
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Img_3115
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Img_3114
this looks odd because it's a cap from a video, they were doing a synchronized dance shoulder roll shimmy thing.
all photos from kaitlynbristowe instagram/instastory.

Last week K said she'd be in Chicago with Whitney "soon" and they'll record a podcast, so I'm guessing that will be posted this week or next week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:19 am

Yee haw!  Today is the first day where we're back in our home and life finally feels like it’s getting back to normal after Irma, which means I was finally able to listen to Kait’s podcast with Lauren.  I know I’ve said it before, but I really like the side of Kaitlyn that comes out in these podcasts.  It’s a sweet, softer side that she likes to hide, and she’s really good at sincerely complimenting her guests.  She gushed about Shawn a few times:

She said she really wants a little boy, but Shawn really, really wants a little girl.  When Lauren said that was cute, Kait said “If you think that’s cute, wait until you hear WHY he wants a girl:  He said he wants a little girl who looks like her mom.”  Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.  beatingheart (In Kaitlyn's last podcast with Shawn, he said he's been having pretty bad baby fever for a while.)

Kait said she didn’t know if she’d find someone she’d want to get engaged to after 10 weeks, but she saw that it worked in the past so she was hopeful.  Then on night one, she was done.  “Shawn B…you can’t come out of the limo with that hair and that smile…ugh…he is soooo cute.”

While her season was airing, people kept asking her how she could like the other men and screw up while she was so in love with Shawn, but she was seriously afraid that he was a player.  “He’s too good looking -- with too good of a body -- and too funny.  Everything seemed too good to be true, so I kept doubting him and doubting myself and doubting my feelings…so I kept exploring other relationships, but it always felt wrong and I kept going back to Shawn.”

One reason why she thinks couples from B’ette are more successful:  She feels men are able to let things go easier than women, so they have an easier time getting over seeing their girl kissing other men, etc…whereas women struggle to move past it.  If situations were reversed and Shawn were the bachelor and had a season like hers, she would have never gotten over it.  She said Shawn is a very compassionate and passionate guy who LOVES her and she LOVES him, so they were able to get over the many hurdles that come with the show, but she doesn't think she could've handled it if their situations were reversed.

At the end, both Lauren and Kaitlyn admitted they’re undercover softies.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:05 am

I mean, I think Shawn would forgive his Kait anything laugh out loud so idk if men get over things easier or what, but deffo not a problem here! And so happy your life is back to normal @crunchette!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:56 am

crunchette wrote:One reason why she thinks couples from B’ette are more successful:  She feels men are able to let things go easier than women, so they have an easier time getting over seeing their girl kissing other men, etc…whereas women struggle to move past it.  If situations were reversed and Shawn were the bachelor and had a season like hers, she would have never gotten over it.  She said Shawn is a very compassionate and passionate guy who LOVES her and she LOVES him, so they were able to get over the many hurdles that come with the show, but she doesn't think she could've handled it if their situations were reversed.
ITA with this. & so happy you're safe and you can get back to normal @crunchette !

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:33 am

@crunchette Thanks for the recap. Shawn's reason for wanting a girl is heartmelting!

Glad you're safe and back in your home! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:12 pm

@crunchette I'm so happy for you and your family!

I really loved her interview with Lauren too! It was so revealing, as I never even knew she questioned Shawn's sincerity and thought he was too good to be true. Yeah, a Ryan Gosling look-a-like who worshiped the ground she walked on! I would have been suspicious too, haha. I'm glad that he turned out to be pretty damn near perfect!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:58 pm

@crunchette

Thank goodness things are beginning to improve.  Just doing something as you did before can make all the difference in morality.

Kaitlyn is really vulnerable in her podcasts which makes her guests feel at home and listening enjoyable.  

That Shawn is pretty damn near perfect.  I bet he has thick ankles though....LOL giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:02 pm

I didn't realize she was away. Where has she been?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't realize she was away. Where has she been?

They’ve been up in Canada and traveling around. So if she's going home to Nashville for two weeks maybe then she's off to New York for the mystery project.

They were just at another wedding, this is from Shawn's instagram page yesterday. He looks really good here!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 36 De32ce10

terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781