SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:31 pm

^That wedding happened back in July, so I'm not sure why Shawn posted that photo now. Confusing.

Amyway, Kaitlyn spoke at a university in NC the other night, and it seems she has another similar engagement on Oct 6...so maybe she's on a 10-week speaking tour???

https://allevents.in/saint%20paul/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe/476710389357709#

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:38 pm

@terabithia thanks. I didn't know that, good for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:07 pm

With Shawn's new online meal plan website and his new partnership with Menud, I finally understand why Kaitlyn has been so bored while waiting for Shawn to get off his computer. I bet it's not easy for Shawn either because he likes to be active, but I'm happy things seem to be going so well for him.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Love her outfit here, my favorite two colors.

From Kaitlyn's Instagram

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 37 Image13
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 37 Image12

Psychics aren't my thing but it made her feel good and I hope she didn't have to pay for it.

Maybe Whitney will be next week, or they didn't have a chance to record during her Bachelorette party weekend? I hope we get to hear from her, I think she's great. Smiley
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Oh I can't wait for the podcast tomorrow!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:58 am

The Monica medium episode is sooo interesting! Even if you don't believe in this stuff, it's really interesting and emotional.

Before she even starts the reading, Kaitlyn mentions she's feeling emotional and in the background Shawn starts rubbing her back and we (audience) know about it because she tells him to stop laugh out loud

Also Monica senses a little boy with Kait's grandma- could be a loss (previous miscarriage) or an upcoming little boy (future child) and Kait softly says, "okay." We'll see if they have a little guy soon Smiley

Great episode!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Alanna wrote:The Monica medium episode is sooo interesting! Even if you don't believe in this stuff, it's really interesting and emotional.

Before she even starts the reading, Kaitlyn mentions she's feeling emotional and in the background Shawn starts rubbing her back and we (audience) know about it because she tells him to stop laugh out loud

Also Monica senses a little boy with Kait's grandma- could be a loss (previous miscarriage) or an upcoming little boy (future child) and Kait softly says, "okay." We'll see if they have a little guy soon Smiley

Great episode!

That podcast was amazing.  There were too many things to even attempt to write out.  I loved how choked up Monica got at Shawn's grandfather and grandmother being soul mates, and I laughed when Kaitlyn's grandmother said she was ready for S&K to get married and how excited she was going to be about having the best seat in the house when it happens.  (Grandma must approve of Shawn.   yes )  And the thing about cigars blew my mind - poor Kaitlyn just lost it and started crying because she was so happy for Shawn.  Now I just wish S&K would share the stuff that Monica told them off the air.  Dang it!  I'm nosey.

I never knew how intuitive/sensing/feeling (not sure of the word I'm looking for) Kaitlyn seems to be.  It's like she has some connection to the spirit world but clearly not as strong as Monica's.  It just reminds me of when they were on the show and Kaitlyn said she felt an immediate connection to Shawn as soon as he stepped out of the limo -- that it was something she never experienced before.  She said he has something about him that you immediately trust as soon as you meet him...that you just know he's a good guy.  I think that might have been her intuitive/spiritual side telling herself something about him, but then her head got in the way worrying that he was a player, too good to be true, etc.  So very interesting.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:39 pm

I"m in Jamaica right now and I am dying to listen to it. Can anyone post a link and i can listen at eh beach with my headphones, I willl be forever great full.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:52 pm

Shoot, I forgot to mention how funny Shawn was about Bill Cosby in "Ghost Dad" and how they called Ghostbusters before moving into their current home. I can't remember the other movie reference he made, but yep, he's funny. He asked a lot of good questions, too.

Also, the part about Kaitlyn being emotional while touring Elvis' home and not being able to breathe at times was really interesting. I think I'll probably listen to this one a 2nd time.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:56 pm

nikikass wrote:I"m in Jamaica right now and I am dying to listen to it.   Can anyone post a link and i can listen at eh beach with my headphones,   I willl be forever great full.  

Do you have access to iTunes? Because you can listen there for free -- just search "Kaitlyn Bristowe" and her podcasts should pop up.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Shoot - sorry for the multiple posts, but I keep remembering things...like when Kaitlyn would tell Shawn she was sensing something and he told her she was crazy because he was such a skeptic. Kaitlyn said he quickly learned that guys should never call a girl crazy, and Shawn said "Yeah, I don't use the 'c' word anymore." cantstopl

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:14 pm

What I love about K's podcast compared to others.  Is she has a nice balance of Bach related stuff and nothing to do with Bachelor franchise.  Yet it intertwined to make it really interesting.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781