Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #6

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #6

Post by maniluh on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:46 pm

^i know!! shawn looked like he was still trying to catch his breathe but she doesn't care and smothered him right away. laugh out loud

i also think it's cute how shawn invites her to his training/workout but she never trains with him or workouts with him. she just stays in the car and wait for him. 2 years and they're still as clingy as ever. <3

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #6

Post by terabithia on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:59 pm

@maniluh wrote:shawn just finished a running marathon and kaitlyn looks crazy proud of him when he crossed the finish line. i can just imagine her bawling and being OTT proud of him when he finishes his ironman race. these two, so cute!

very cool, i just checked his instagram and learned he did it to benefit St. Jude's, great job Shawn!!

shawn_booth18"Do it for the kids!" SO pumped to run as a St. Jude "Hero" tomorrow at the @runrocknroll half marathon here in Nashville. Let's all help raise some money to treat (and more importantly) defeat childhood cancer and other life threatening diseases! Come support those participating tomorrow and/or donate at stjude.org if you can!! #rnrnash #stjude #Nashville

Last edited by terabithia on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Some people are just meant to be together.

They truly like being with each other.  They not only love one another as a couple.

But they love each other as friends too and they like hanging out together.  It hard to find.

Kaitlyn  is Shawn's  Bride and Best man.     And Shawn is Kaitlyns Groom and Maid of honour... giggling
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:58 pm

So cute!! Way to go Shawn! Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linds911

Female Posts : 8109

Back to top Go down

Post by relaxing on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:32 pm

@nikikass wrote:Some people are just meant to be together.

They truly like being with each other.  They not only love one another as a couple.

But they love each other as friends too and they like hanging out together.  It hard to find.

Kaitlyn  is Shawn's  Bride and Best man.     And Shawn is Kaitlyns Groom and Maid of honour... giggling

I LOVE this! PINKHEART I think it's so true of them and something I wish for everyone in a relationship. Great post.
relaxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:36 pm

St Jude's is a great cause! beatingheart

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 28075

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:55 pm

laugh out loud I can't

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Yup!! Since they were filming heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BThzfY9lcs5/
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh on Mon May 01, 2017 9:29 pm

^I love when Shawn calls her tutz. <3

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed May 03, 2017 6:33 pm

Their 2 year anniversary is tomorrow. beatingheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linds911

Female Posts : 8109

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Thu May 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Happy 2 Year Anniversary to my Favourite peeps.

Get married, don't get married, have babies. don't have babies. Just do what you guys are doing. I love it.

thumbsup

nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Thu May 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Two years later and they're still doing the d*mn thing heartbeat https://www.instagram.com/p/BTr9byllrOQ/
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum