SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by maniluh Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:46 pm

^i know!! shawn looked like he was still trying to catch his breathe but she doesn't care and smothered him right away. laugh out loud

i also think it's cute how shawn invites her to his training/workout but she never trains with him or workouts with him. she just stays in the car and wait for him. 2 years and they're still as clingy as ever. <3

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by terabithia Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:59 pm

maniluh wrote:shawn just finished a running marathon and kaitlyn looks crazy proud of him when he crossed the finish line. i can just imagine her bawling and being OTT proud of him when he finishes his ironman race. these two, so cute!

very cool, i just checked his instagram and learned he did it to benefit St. Jude's, great job Shawn!!

shawn_booth18"Do it for the kids!" SO pumped to run as a St. Jude "Hero" tomorrow at the @runrocknroll half marathon here in Nashville. Let's all help raise some money to treat (and more importantly) defeat childhood cancer and other life threatening diseases! Come support those participating tomorrow and/or donate at stjude.org if you can!! #rnrnash #stjude #Nashville

Last edited by terabithia on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Some people are just meant to be together.

They truly like being with each other.  They not only love one another as a couple.

But they love each other as friends too and they like hanging out together.  It hard to find.

Kaitlyn  is Shawn's  Bride and Best man.     And Shawn is Kaitlyns Groom and Maid of honour... giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:58 pm

So cute!! Way to go Shawn! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 5 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 5 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:32 pm

nikikass wrote:Some people are just meant to be together.

They truly like being with each other.  They not only love one another as a couple.

But they love each other as friends too and they like hanging out together.  It hard to find.

Kaitlyn  is Shawn's  Bride and Best man.     And Shawn is Kaitlyns Groom and Maid of honour... giggling

I LOVE this! PINKHEART I think it's so true of them and something I wish for everyone in a relationship. Great post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:36 pm

St Jude's is a great cause! beatingheart

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:55 pm

laugh out loud I can't

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Yup!! Since they were filming heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BThzfY9lcs5/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Mon May 01, 2017 9:29 pm

^I love when Shawn calls her tutz. <3

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 03, 2017 6:33 pm

Their 2 year anniversary is tomorrow. beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 5 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 5 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu May 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Happy 2 Year Anniversary to my Favourite peeps.

Get married, don't get married, have babies. don't have babies. Just do what you guys are doing. I love it.

thumbsup

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Two years later and they're still doing the d*mn thing heartbeat https://www.instagram.com/p/BTr9byllrOQ/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781