SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Alanna - Shawn is aware of the speculation. He talked about it on Speidi's podcast. These two are all over the place when it comes to marriage, which I attribute to both of them coming from broken homes and Shawn going through his parent's awful divorce. I could write a novel listing all of the wishy-washy, crazy stuff Kaitlyn has said, but the one thing she's been consistent about is children. She really, really wants children with Shawn. And on Speidi's podcast, you could hear Shawn get kind of excited when he talked about kids and how badly he wants a little girl because of the hold that Isla, his niece, has on his heart. Only time will tell if either marriage or children become a reality. If either of them doesn't see it, I hope they have the courage to end things now and just move on. But Shawn's older sister, who knows them far better than we do, must really feel that they're in it for the long haul because she's been needling them to have kids soon because she wants the cousins to be close in age.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:55 pm

crunchette wrote:Alanna - Shawn is aware of the speculation.  He talked about it on Speidi's podcast.  These two are all over the place when it comes to marriage, which I attribute to both of them coming from broken homes and Shawn going through his parent's awful divorce.  I could write a novel listing all of the wishy-washy, crazy stuff Kaitlyn has said, but the one thing she's been consistent about is children.  She really, really wants children with Shawn.  And on Speidi's podcast, you could hear Shawn get kind of excited when he talked about kids and how badly he wants a little girl because of the hold that Isla, his niece, has on his heart.  Only time will tell if either marriage or children become a reality.  If either of them doesn't see it, I hope they have the courage to end things now and just move on.  But Shawn's older sister, who knows them far better than we do, must really feel that they're in it for the long haul because she's been needling them to have kids soon because she wants the cousins to be close in age.
Thanks for the background details on the podcast. I just cannot imagine that one or both feel this isn’t right and they should move on. I know they’re from broken homes and that affects the adults they’ve grown up to be, but I’ll be stunned if they breakup anytime soon (talking years).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:14 pm

I also listened to the spiedi and kaitlyn podcast. I was trying to find problems but i found them as adorable as ever. I don't see any break up signs just yet ,they both seem busy pursuing their dreams and supporting each other. I also won't be surprised if Shawn proposes to kaitlyn at the end of this year because he knows kaitlyn wants that.

After listening to shawn , i didn't get the sense that he is unsure of kaitlyn or their relationships at all, i actually got the sense that they are both confident in their relationship and what they have with each other.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Shawn is Kaitlyn’s guest on her podcast this week, I think it was supposed to be online today or tomorrow. So you can listen to that if you want to hear how they banter today compared to a year ago or whatever. I don’t think they will break up either, but if they do then it’s for the best. Nobody should feel pressured to stay together.

I think Shawn's team concept for his gym is really interesting and the competitive types could love it. It might make some people feel self conscious, knowing they are bringing down the group average. I think he can use feedback to make it work for those who want the team competition and nobody is required to participate? Or have separate sessions that don’t use the monitors at all. I’m sure he’s already considered all this and more and the gym members will let him know what they want. The grand opening is on Saturday, I’m looking forward to seeing how the gym looks! Kaitlyn will be DJing, of course.

Source: Screencap from Shawn B’s instastory (shawn_booth18)

Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 95789a10
Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 5ff41510
Source: screencap from Kaitlyn B’s instastory (kaitlynbristowe)

ETA: I think we’ve seen the photo Kaitlyn used some time ago so that’s not his new gym. Also, I forgot to say Shawn has been working hard promoting his new app and gym, he’s made several appearances on tv, radio, and podcasts in the last week or so. His agent (I assume) did a great job getting him all the promo spots!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:47 am

Shawn's gym idea with the teams is dope af and I can really see the appeal, especially to people who might not be big gym fans. If the thought of working out didn't make me ill it's the type of thing I could get into.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:35 am

Another great podcast. I don't see any issues with them either. They are happy and continuing on with life and now with Shawn starting up this gym it's looking better and better. A wedding will come soon.. hopefully laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 1f49c

Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 8367-910 Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 I_got_13 Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 E5kqdm15 Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:51 pm

(Quoting to the best of my ability):

I just listened to Kaitlyn's podcast with her sister where they reviewed the first week of Becca's season.  They talked about the limo exits and Haley started panting over Colton.
K: That's Haley panting.  Not me.  I'm a happily taken woman.
H: Colton is FINE.
K: I...I don't see it...I mean he's no Shawn B.
H: Well, there's no comparison.  This is my BIL I'm talking about, so it's weird.
K: Back off, Haley.  Stop flirting with Shawn B. laugh out loud

Kaitlyn also asked what Haley's first impression was of Shawn B when she met him in person (so this was right after K's family met Nick):
H: It was so strange because I just knew.  It was obvious. But I found him really well  spoken and just really calm and cool, but not in a nervous way or a showoff-y way.
K: Yeah.  He was just the right amount of everything.  A little nervous, a little shy, a little outgoing, a little confident.
H: Yeah.  And him and dad matched [outfits].  That was cute.
K: Oh they did match.  Ohhhh, dad.  Ohhh, Shawn B.
H: I know. It was adorable.  But I just knew.  I was like "Wow!"
K: Cuz you only got to meet the final two.
H: Correct.
K: What I really noticed, too, was one person really followed around where the cameras were, and one person really followed where I was in a room.
H: Oh, totally.
K: Just so many little things like that.  It was like "Okay, I'm starting to see through you."
H: Oh yeah.

I thought the bold part was very telling and IMO gave some insight as to why some things happened post-show.  I always say there's a ton of editing and contractual gag orders so we never get to know the whole story.

And one final thing:  Haley is no longer with that man she'd been dating for years and thought she was going to marry, so I wonder if that could've impacted S&K slow crawl to the altar.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:18 pm

Thanks @crunchette!! Kaitlyn is so cute talking about her Shawn B always. She’s already scared he won’t have time for her with his new gym. I think he needs to examine his priorities maybe because this is an issue which has come up again and again.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:18 pm

I'm sure once things settle down he will have more time for her. She supports him which is great. She's actually there at the gym working out already. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 1f49c

Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 8367-910 Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 I_got_13 Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 E5kqdm15 Historic - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Hmm, wonder if that's a special date?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:06 pm

I've been worried about the gym taking up too much of his time, too. She just needs to busy herself with her podcast, scrunchies, music, and wine label.  My question is:  Will she be going to Canada by herself this summer????:nervous

Anyway, I listened to Kait's podcast with her niece and nephew.  It was one of the cutest things I've ever heard.  It's so nice to hear how much they love Uncle Shawn -- especially Brody.

One of the cutest parts was when Kaitlyn asked them to name their favorite thing to smell in the whole world.  Syndee said "opening the door to a Subway shop" (because of the fresh bread).  Kaitlyn said her favorite thing to smell was Shawn B.  giggling She's still in love with that cologne from night one.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:10 pm

I don’t see Kait leaving Shawn (and Doodle) for a whole summer. I know Shawn acts like it doesn’t matter to him but don’t think he’d be too down with that arrangement either.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781