SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:07 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:Ok, i think i kind of realized what happened yesterday. Shawn was flying to LA for his michelobultra sponsorship, they probably met, got into a fight and stayed in their own hotels and not together.
Hmm ok I’m confused I guess. I don’t follow them closely enough maybe but I thought they were both in LA for the golf thing already? Or did Shawn fly back and forth to take care of the gym/pup? And if they were in the same place and didn’t spend the night together even, yikes!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:11 pm

I saw and read all these yesterday as well and the first thought I had was: Mercury just turned retrograde... and is causing a lot of misunderstandings. July 2018 comes with an increased risk of arguments, conflict and accidents. That said, Kaitlyn and Shawn already have a challenge in having very different styles of communication. One being more intuitive, the other more facts based and analytical. Can you guess who has which? Kaitlyn has a Cancer Mercury, Water, and Shawn a Gemini one, Air.
Here is a sample of what they are dealing with...:
When Mercury in Air and Mercury in Water people interact: there can be a conflict between Air’s need to be detached in thoughts and communication and Water’s desire to keep things personal. Water Mercury intuits his/her way through problems, while Air is endlessly analyzing and considering all sides of a situation. Water can become quite impatient with Air’s need to analyze situations excessively. Water just “knows” things instinctively, while Air looks to the world around them for answers. Air seems to detach him/herself from emotions during a discussion, and this detachment can be frustrating to Water, whose approach is warmer and more subjective.

With Mercury in retrograde, this conflict is excacerbated right now...I think they need to cool off, ( their jets) and realizes what they have, and slowly come back to understand if and how their expectations of each other are correct. Maybe Shawn is super busy with his new endeavour, but THAT is exactly the thing he is very likely building in order to provide a good life for her and their future family. He is actively doing things to set the security they need. If she doesn’t see that or acknowledge his efforts, it will backfire. And he needs to make efforts to communicate this clearly to her. That his intentions are long term plans to provide for her and future kids. Going to Canada is perfect for K right now. Take a break and focus on all the good. In 3 weeks, things will get back maybe with a new appreciation and better understanding of their plans.
All my opinion as usual. I wish them well.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:14 pm

If they’re not happy together then it only makes sense to move on. It’s not like she hasn’t tried, it’s not like she gave up after six months. She has invested a lot into the relationship and she should walk if her needs aren’t being met.

She says contradictory things in interviews but I understand why. Then she blows it by posting a long quote about letting go of a comittment phobe. She deleted it from her instastory so she regrets it now. I won’t be impressed if she chastises fans for assuming it’s about them or reading too much into it. You can’t post things like that, especially when speculation is already out there, and not expect a fuss. 

I’m glad she is spending extended time with friends and family, she needs to clear her head and IMO she’s in the best place to do it.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:02 pm

She may need days back in Canada because she’s still limited how many days she can stay in the US. Not?
Regardless, let’s see if Shawn comes to the Okanagan to see her in the next month. He’s likely incredibly busy, but not going at all in 4 weeks would be telling. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:30 am

@Alanna yes, they both went to LA together for golf, then shawn went back to Nashville for 2 days teaching at his gym , last night he flew back to LA for this michelobultra team event. (side note, jordans' ex brittany farrar is part of this team as well)

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:34 am

@jojo47 Oh, shawn won't fly to Okanagan this year, kaitlyn already said it on her insta live a few weeks ago. She said she has to go to canada but this time shawn and doodle can't road trip because of shawns gym and his responsibilities. I remember last year she went a month sooner and then he road tripped there with doodle, but this year its obviously different because of shawns gym and kaitlyn said she is going to be canada for a month.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:08 am

@Mozhi1 yeah I remember the road tripping last summer and last November for her Broadway shows. Well hopefully they keep in touch and maybe this time apart will make them miss each other a lot and try and work things out when they reunite again. *fingers crossed*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 67 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 67 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Gotta say K seems to be absolutely thriving in Canada. It’s sooo wonderful to see.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:37 am

She really does, happy for her. Hopefully this time apart will do them good and they reconnect better then ever *fingers crossed*

No news is good news so I guess we are still okay to fangirl?? laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 67 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 67 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:36 am

Linds911 wrote:She really does, happy for her. Hopefully this time apart will do them good and they reconnect better then ever *fingers crossed*

No news is good news so I guess we are still okay to fangirl?? laugh out loud

I don’t follow her on twitter, snapchat, Facebook (if she even facebooks), etc, just Instagram, so this is all I got (see attached screencap of Kaitlyn’s Instagram post yesterday). Her reply to the question seems neutral-positive? “That’s where we live.” She has LONG complained about that question, people ask her all the time in real life where Shawn is, as if they expect them to be joined at the hip. Now it has a different context, people are wondering if they’re split up or on the verge. She could’ve ignored it or said something snarky that didn’t actually answer the question.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 67 E274f610

Source https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl0_Iylgolc/?taken-by=kaitlynbristowe

I have some Debbie Downer thoughts but it’s just the usual take to seeing the warning signs we are accustomed to, like posting sad or thoughtful quotes about love and heartache, and taking off the ring. I will say that if TPTB asked them to hold off on any official announcement until after Becca’s finale, out of respect for her, they would go along with that request, IMO.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:34 am

I don’t think they’ve broken up yet and have any announcement they’re waiting to give. I think they’re in a bad place though and obviously had a huge fight on her last night in LA and don’t know where they’re going from here.

Given that, I want to just enjoy this video because this is how I always want to remember them heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:16 pm

@Alanna yes I’m with you of course! Maybe this time apart will make them really miss each other and they can work it out when she returns back to Nashville. Also that video is just heartbeat

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781