Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:00 pm

@Lexi wrote:@Chgohighlife oh I disagree. IMO I think marriage makes a huge difference. I have had a long extremely happy marriage but there have been a few times when we didn’t like each other very much and the only reason we worked through it was because we were married. There is just not really a reason to stay with a girlfriend if it’s just work. IMO
Totally agree with you!! I wish we had a crystal ball and could see another outcome. Oh well!! He can go fly a kite laugh out loud


Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

#jash #Jo^3
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 18874
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Aria on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:09 pm

It'll be interesting to see if Shawn goes the Kiptyn/Graham route and basically stays a Barney - single fo lyfe with some girlfriend or another - or if he turns into an Ed and basically gets married super quickly. That would help me understand if it was Kaitlyn not being the one or was it just the scary concept of marriage that's never going away.
avatar
Aria

Posts : 1572
Join date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Chgohighlife on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:18 pm

@Lexi wrote:@Chgohighlife oh I disagree. IMO I think marriage makes a huge difference. I have had a long extremely happy marriage but there have been a few times when we didn’t like each other very much and the only reason we worked through it was because we were married. There is just not really a reason to stay with a girlfriend if it’s just work. IMO
@Lexi,
I’m happy you’re happy and I am really happier than I have ever been too but, the divorce statistics for decades prove you absolutely wrong. People stay together for all kinds of reasons. Marriages endure or break up for all kinds ofreasons some of which have zero to do with love. I will agree that marriage is a bigger commitment and one every woman who wants it should demand before committing more time than she’s comfortable with but, that’s on the front end of the relationship. On the back end, if there is one - that little piece of paper is not glue. Men who want to leave are going...whether they leave themselves or, make life SO so miserable she has no choice but to end it if she has any dignity and self-respect. 
I belong to several women’s, business and political organizations. Gratefully, I’m not basing these views on my own experience but on many women for whom I’ve been a confidante and sounding board who may have once agreed with you and were devastated to find marriage is not the end of the story, it’s the beginning and the end is yet to be written. All JMO.

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:36 pm

I don’t think anyone is saying signing a marriage certificate is like a fool proof way to never get divorced laugh out loud but it’s certainly harder to leave a wife than it is a gf. That’s why you always hear, “they never leave the wife!” when someone is a mistress in the old timey books/shows. Of course it still may not work out, oh my goodness, OF COURSE! However, I firmly believe he and most others would have tried a heck of a lot harder to make things work if the piece of paper existed.


Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

#jash #Jo^3
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 18874
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Chgohighlife on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:17 pm

@Alanna wrote:I don’t think anyone is saying signing a marriage certificate is like a fool proof way to never get divorced laugh out loud but it’s certainly harder to leave a wife than it is a gf. That’s why you always hear, “they never leave the wife!” when someone is a mistress in the old timey books/shows. Of course it still may not work out, oh my goodness, OF COURSE! However, I firmly believe he and most others would have tried a heck of a lot harder to make things work if the piece of paper existed.

@Alanna,
IMO the term, “It’s cheaper to keep her” is more often relevant, especially when there are kids involved. I only want my husband to stay with me as long as he loves and is happy being with me. Like most wives, I hope we are together forever but, our marriage will never be a noose. Still, in real life, legal protection is important. While I don’t agree anyone will stay just because they’re married and I personally wouldn’t want him to, I am not a fan of nebulous financial arrangements and debatable assets so therefore, I appreciate marriage for the legal agreement it clearly is and I believe every woman, especially if there are plans for children should insist upon it if she wants it and not ever settle for less.  All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:47 pm

@Aria wrote:It'll be interesting to see if Shawn goes the Kiptyn/Graham route and basically stays a Barney - single fo lyfe with some girlfriend or another - or if he turns into an Ed and basically gets married super quickly. That would help me understand if it was Kaitlyn not being the one or was it just the scary concept of marriage that's never going away.

Either way, that gym was a blessing in disguise. Without it, Kait would still be hoping for the best and pining away for all of the things Shawn wasn't ready to give her for whatever reason.

I know this won't be easy and she's going to have a lot of down days for awhile, but seeing her out and about doing things that she enjoys is good for my soul. This music thing she's going to try next (if she really gets the courage to release anything) should be interesting. It sounds like the first song to come out will be "If I'm being Honest." I know that title will certainly draw a lot of attention due to the breakup, but I don't think it's about Shawn...so I hope people won't be disappointed that it isn't a spill-the-dirt song (a la Taylor Swift). I just want her to do well and start with her best song even if its title might not be attention-grabbing, because you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

crunchette

Posts : 518
Join date : 2015-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by petesiepoo on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Maybe she'll get the last laugh and become a mega music star. Eat dust Shawn.
avatar
petesiepoo

Posts : 110
Join date : 2018-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:47 pm

@petesiepoo wrote:Maybe she'll get the last laugh and become a mega music star. Eat dust Shawn.
Right??? At least she’s getting a lot of fan love and support: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp0FtCHnLSO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lj9dkgbf940x

Someone on Shawn’s insta wrote that it’s obvious what’s going on from his workout videos and clear who his next gf is going to be and a few people upvoted the comment. It’s sick that I care and want to go look through all the videos now for this chick. Wondering if she’s an 18 year old fitspo influencer.


Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

#jash #Jo^3
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 18874
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Chgohighlife on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:46 pm

@Alanna wrote:
@petesiepoo wrote:Maybe she'll get the last laugh and become a mega music star. Eat dust Shawn.
Right??? At least she’s getting a lot of fan love and support: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp0FtCHnLSO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lj9dkgbf940x

Someone on Shawn’s insta wrote that it’s obvious what’s going on from his workout videos and clear who his next gf is going to be and a few people upvoted the comment. It’s sick that I care and want to go look through all the videos now for this chick. Wondering if she’s an 18 year old fitspo influencer.

@Alanna,
IMO, no surprise at all. This is why I hate, hate, hate it so much when women turn themselves inside out trying to meet a dozen expectations for a man and then blame themselves when things go south and it’s over. Whatever Kaitlyn is or isn’t, she is authentic and consistent and at one point he loved her either for it or in spite of it. When all of a sudden there’s a problem with a long term, intimate relationship that was loving and fun - she has a name. JMO

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:55 pm

@Alanna wrote: *snipped*
Someone on Shawn’s insta wrote that it’s obvious what’s going on from his workout videos and clear who his next gf is going to be and a few people upvoted the comment. It’s sick that I care and want to go look through all the videos now for this chick. Wondering if she’s an 18 year old fitspo influencer.

Honestly, my biggest fear is that ABC will invite him to be on Paradise just to spite Kaitlyn and rub him being with other women in her face. And based on comments he made on the Speidi podcast, I think he'd jump at the chance. That thought really, really makes me sick.

crunchette

Posts : 518
Join date : 2015-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by bleuberry on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:26 pm

She's spending quality time with her dad and it's heart warming to see!



In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
avatar
bleuberry

Posts : 8367
Join date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by notarose on Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:03 pm

@crunchette wrote:
@Alanna wrote: *snipped*
Someone on Shawn’s insta wrote that it’s obvious what’s going on from his workout videos and clear who his next gf is going to be and a few people upvoted the comment. It’s sick that I care and want to go look through all the videos now for this chick. Wondering if she’s an 18 year old fitspo influencer.

Honestly, my biggest fear is that ABC will invite him to be on Paradise just to spite Kaitlyn and rub him being with other women in her face.  And based on comments he made on the Speidi podcast, I think he'd jump at the chance.  That thought really, really makes me sick.

JMO
I could see Shawn going on a show like The Challenge but not BIP.
I could see Kaitlyn on BIP as a bartender.


“A thousand half-loves must be foresaken to take a whole heart home” - Rumi
avatar
notarose

Posts : 8435
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum