SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:05 pm

Linds911 wrote:@Jolena nope, everyone is just guessing who of the two will start dating first.

When/if they start dating again, they best give it at least a year! all jmo.

Shawn will certainly be the one to move on first -- especially since he wasn't all in on this relationship. He's had 1 foot out the door for a long time, and now the membership of his new gym is mainly fit, attractive young women. He basically set himself up to be on his own version of The Bachelor. I hate him.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by notarose Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:@Jolena nope, everyone is just guessing who of the two will start dating first.

In general, I think whoever ends a long term relationship is most likely to be in a new relationship first - not the same as dating first as some people rebound date - and of course this is dependent on meeting someone special. My reasoning is that the breaker-upper is the first to recognize the relationship isn’t working and has had more time to accept that fact. IMO that means they are further along emotionally in the breakup process. Doubt we will ever know how long this relationship was eroding or at what point the real breakup happened.

JMO but I think revenge sex or revenge style dating is a sad concept. The person the revenge is aimed at is done with you so you only harm yourself. If they cared there wouldn’t have been a breakup. Plus, revenge in this regard means using a new person for a personal agenda.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Kaitlyns in Vancouver! Hope it’s forever and ever amen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:34 pm

Her ring is now photoshopped out of the photo:
BEFORE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkgMjVKhTDR/
AFTER: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp79YVIH6dY/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:22 am

notarose wrote:

In general, I think whoever ends a long term relationship is most likely to be in a new relationship first - not the same as dating first as some people rebound date - and of course this is dependent on meeting someone special. My reasoning is that the breaker-upper is the first to recognize the relationship isn’t working and has had more time to accept that fact. IMO that means they are further along emotionally in the breakup process. Doubt we will ever know how long this relationship was eroding or at what point the real breakup happened.

JMO but I think revenge sex or revenge style dating is a sad concept. The person the revenge is aimed at is done with you so you only harm yourself. If they cared there wouldn’t have been a breakup. Plus, revenge in this regard means using a new person for a personal agenda.

@notarose,
thumbsup :claphands

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:13 pm

Alanna wrote:Kaitlyns in Vancouver! Hope it’s forever and ever amen.

I have a sincere question about her story telling us she's back in Vancouver. I'm not trying to bash her whatsoever. I'm trying to understand her especially since I haven't been through many BN breakups so I have nothing to compare S&K to. Why would she include that thing of herself wearing a tshirt with a broken heart on it? I think we all know how much she loved him and wanted a future with him, so of course she's brokenhearted. But why would she show that? I love her because she's different from other BN women. She doesn't try to pretend that everything's perfect, she airs her faults, and she shows that sometimes life sucks. She's REAL. But in this case, I think I'd be too friggen proud to let Shawn know how much I'm hurting. I'd put a brave face on even if it killed me just because of him. laugh out loud Thoughts?

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:22 pm

crunchette wrote:

I have a sincere question about her story telling us she's back in Vancouver.  I'm not trying to bash her whatsoever.  I'm trying to understand her especially since I haven't been through many BN breakups so I have nothing to compare S&K to.  Why would she include that thing of herself wearing a tshirt with a broken heart on it?  I think we all know how much she loved him and wanted a future with him, so of course she's brokenhearted.  But why would she show that?  I love her because she's different from other BN women.  She doesn't try to pretend that everything's perfect, she airs her faults, and she shows that sometimes life sucks. She's REAL.  But in this case, I think I'd be too friggen proud to let Shawn know how much I'm hurting. I'd put a brave face on even if it killed me just because of him.  laugh out loud  Thoughts?
I guess she doesn’t care if Shawn knows she’s heartbroken, she is heartbroken and she’s obviously let him and us know it too. It’s really sad and he’s a big ole jerk imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:55 am

crunchette wrote:

I have a sincere question about her story telling us she's back in Vancouver.  I'm not trying to bash her whatsoever.  I'm trying to understand her especially since I haven't been through many BN breakups so I have nothing to compare S&K to.  Why would she include that thing of herself wearing a tshirt with a broken heart on it?  I think we all know how much she loved him and wanted a future with him, so of course she's brokenhearted.  But why would she show that?  I love her because she's different from other BN women.  She doesn't try to pretend that everything's perfect, she airs her faults, and she shows that sometimes life sucks. She's REAL.  But in this case, I think I'd be too friggen proud to let Shawn know how much I'm hurting. I'd put a brave face on even if it killed me just because of him.  laugh out loud  Thoughts?

@crunchette,
I agree with you. Everyone knows she’s hurt but, really - a public display changes nothing and dignity and pride are more admirable/helpful than a pity party. She’s hurt and broken-hearted. I get it. IMO, Wallowing will prolong the pain and Shawn is not likely to feel sorry for her and come back home and I wouldn’t want him to but, she knows him and their story better than I do.  All JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:06 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
crunchette wrote:

@crunchette,
I agree with you. Everyone knows she’s hurt but, really - a public display changes nothing and dignity and pride are more admirable/helpful than a pity party. She’s hurt and broken-hearted. I get it. IMO, Wallowing will prolong the pain and Shawn is not likely to feel sorry for her and come back home and I wouldn’t want him to but, she knows him and their story better than I do.  All JMO.

My opinion...she is looking for sympathy from fans. Woe is me. Look how broken hearted I am. He done me wrong. Blah, blah, blah. Pretty much the same sort of stuff she has pulled in the past. IMO Kaitlyn has always been high maintenance and looking for attention. Doesn't matter if it's negative, as long as someone is paying attention to her. I know people like her and they are exhausting to deal with.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:54 pm

As we are approaching 80 pages, it's a good time to lock and file the thread away.

Further discussions can take place in the General Discussion thread which is currently joint. We will at some point separate them as well. Usually we see he said she said in the tabloids which can be posted in the joint thread. I hope it won't the case for these two. For now we'll keep the GD thread active.

General Discussion thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781