SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Mon May 22, 2017 5:36 pm

Her podcast launches on the 30th. Shawn will be her first guest of course. Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUXp0ctFk1L/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by aviej Mon May 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Wow! Looks like podcasts are the latest fad in Bach Nation - first Ben and Ashley I and now Kaitlyn.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Listening to the podcast. They both have such fantastic voices!! And their conversation is really adorable and them as usual. Shawn claims he voted for Britt laugh out loud laugh out loud Kait isn't happy with that joke.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue May 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Thanks Alanna... off to go listen!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue May 30, 2017 1:52 pm

They really are happy!!! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 2764 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 2764 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 2764
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Mella13 wrote:They really are happy!!!  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 2764  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 2764  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 2764
Yes. They're so happy together and so real. Not perfect but so wonderful together and so, so kind and proud of each other. Love them!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue May 30, 2017 2:12 pm

Oh my they are so funny.

At the end of the podcast Shawn says, "thanks for having me toots"

And Kaitlyn says I love when you call me that.

That was such an informative podcast I didn't know half that information.

Did I tell you how much I just love Shawn?

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Loved the podcast! Shawn's jokes were funny and they just go well together. PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue May 30, 2017 6:02 pm

I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I saw this tweet from Kaitlyn's mom:

@justles05 - We're so proud of you!! Shawn was THE best choice for your first Podcast!! (Btw I am on standby if you're ever stuck for a guest)

She's so cute. Most of her tweets revolve around support for K&S....which reminds me of Shawn's sister, Jessie. Jessie often posts replies to Kailtyn's IGs. It appears that both families are still in full support of them as a couple. It's nice to see.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Yeah Shawn mentioned in the podcast that her mom always texts to remind her to let Shawn talk during interviews and she never does laugh out loud but Shawn said he's fine with it because he gets nervous.

Love the family support. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 pm

crunchette wrote:I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I saw this tweet from Kaitlyn's mom:

@justles05 - We're so proud of you!! Shawn was THE best choice for your first Podcast!! (Btw I am on standby if you're ever stuck for a guest)

She's so cute.  Most of her tweets revolve around support for K&S....which reminds me of Shawn's sister, Jessie.  Jessie often posts replies to Kailtyn's IGs.  It appears that both families are still in full support of them as a couple.  It's nice to see.

Jessie recently commented she cannot wait to see K as a mommy. So cute!! I think they're beyond being "supported" and are truly part of each other's families. I still remember that first road trip they took to CT for K to spend time with his family and the entire time, Shawn just kept snapping her each and every moment. Nothing has changed!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fatiOz Tue May 30, 2017 6:26 pm

They are adorable! Kaitlyn is the reason why I even opened a snapchat. They are really amazing and I love their relationship!

fatiOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781