SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Thu May 25, 2017 10:48 am

I was wrong. I win $100 not $60. Woohoo!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 25, 2017 11:41 am

Congrats to those who won $$!

I only watched the first epi, and since there wasn't a hockey game on last night, I had Survivor on. I had watched from the beginning for many seasons, but for some reason did not get into it the last several.

Are there any rumours for the next season?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Next season is Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers. The tribes are divided based on the main characteristics of their jobs.

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 87b72b10 Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 86669110 Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 25, 2017 12:15 pm

Oh wow, I like that. Thanks @umngirl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 25, 2017 3:19 pm

@Kels0012  Great news! Treat yourself to something special!

I'm looking forward to next season. It looks like a great premise. But for me even a crappy season of Survivor is better than any season of TB. Sorry guys. rofl I am a Survivor die hard. I love it. It's comfort food.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 25, 2017 3:28 pm

I'd like for them to do the generational gap again, but add a third tribe with Boomers.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu May 25, 2017 6:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I wonder if Brad was not given the votes because technically he has "money".

Kasha, that may have played a part in Brad not winning, but I also wondered if people who might have voted for him got turned off by his cocky in-your-face attitude - as well as how he treated Tai toward the end.  That showed a very nasty side of Brad that I did not like.  And when he said that he would make a fool out of Tai, that did it for me....and all because Tai wouldn't "behave" and "mind" Brad?  And during the reunion portion of the show, I am not sure that Brad's apology was sincere. I felt like he was embarrassed and was trying to save face after he saw that clip of him bullying Tai into tears.

Brad probably would have won the money if he had taken Tai to the F3 instead of Sarah.  I agree that in the beginning those 3 were not who I thought would make it to the end, so it was a very underwhelming season for me as well.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 25, 2017 6:16 pm

At one point I heard him call it "HIS" island to Tai and I cringed inside. Awful. I could see Tai shrinking inside himself minute by minute. The bullying was awful. Awful. I don't have words for that. People don't do that to people.
Brad lost the money because of Tai and--because simply going around letting people know you are an ex-pro baller and lawyer does not help things. LOL.
Here's to next season!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 6:52 pm

I loved the season!  I was also happy that Sarah won.

Several of the jury members did bring out the point to Brad that he really didn't get to know them. I'm guessing they felt that if I'm not worthy of your "time" to get to know me... then I'm not going to give you any money.  And, they also mentioned that Sarah did have relationships with them although they wanted to know if she was playing them.  I felt that her explanations to them were honest.  I thought she did very well with interacting with the jury and their comments and questions to her.  Brad was condescending. And, poor Troyzan.  By the time he got to speak at the end, he knew he wasn't winning so he didn't even try.  Good sport about it and not bitter.  I respect that!

Like @Kashathediva, I prefer Survivor to TB any day.  Amazing Race is right up there with Survivor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Brad was even nasty to Troyzan at the end when they were trying to figure out if it would be Tai or Sarah that went home. He is lucky Troyzan is so laid back and just shrugged. If he had done that to Debbie she would have gone nuclear on his a**.

Ultimately, what did Brad in was his own arrogance. Some people really underestimate the importance of the social aspect of the game. Getting to know people also help the strategic part of your game. You can learn a lot about what bugs them, what moves them, what motivates them, who they gravitate to and that can all help you with your own strategy. Brad just thought that he was stronger and smarter than everyone else. He thought winning all those challenges would impress people and get them to vote for him because as a lawyer he talks for a living, but he forgot that you have to work the jury socially from the get go and they don't appreciate bullies.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat May 27, 2017 3:09 am

I enjoyed this season and was glad Sarah won.  She played a very gutsy game and knew exactly when to play the people, and her advantages:) I also thought her demeanour during final Tribal C was fantastic. She never made any excuse about what & why she played that way, owned it totally and with no shame!
Really liked the format of the questions, it was a much more real and respectful way to go about it for all involved. Loved the comments and questions from Michaela, she was spot on with Brad.
I was impressed with Brad winning so many challenges to save himself, but did not appreciate his poor attitude towards Tai at all! He bullied him completely! I am happy Tai got a chance to speak about it at final TC Smiley
Trozan is a sweet man, we follow each other on Twitter for years now. I have always liked him & love his lifestyle!
Mama C is still one of my all-time fave contestant & person ever to be on the show. She played a very strategic game after the merge, would have loved it if she had been in the final 3!
Ozzy is still my Survivor Crush, always will be Smiley
Looking forward to the next season H vs H vs H sounds exciting!! I think they might bring someone from BB also, I hope it is Victor!
My favourite Survivor moments ever came courtesy of Ozzy, way back...I will never forget how he battled his way back into the tribe after being voted out & sent to the island (forgot what it was called) and he won challenge after challenge after challenge against each person that was voted out & joined him! I was at the edge of my seat!! Smiley

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 9:27 am

TrishB wrote:My favourite Survivor moments ever came courtesy of Ozzy, way back...I will never forget how he battled his way back into the tribe after being voted out & sent to the island (forgot what it was called) and he won challenge after challenge after challenge against each person that was voted out & joined him! I was at the edge of my seat!! Smiley

Season was South Pacific aired in 2011 and it was "Redemption Island" where he won 6 duels to re-enter the game.

Besides having played the most days in Survivor history (128), Ozzy in his 4 seasons of playing has at least made the jury 3 times and being in the Final 3 the other time. Compare that statistic to 3 of the other 4 time players - Boston Rob, Cirie and Rupert.

Boston Rob - Won - 1, F2 - 1, pre-jury - 2; 117 days played
Cirie - Jury - 2, pre-jury - 2; 121 days played
Rupert - Jury - 3, pre-jury - 1; 104 days played

Now let's also compare the next 2 in # of days played... both having played 3 times.

Parvati - Won - 1, F3 - 3, Jury - 1; 114 days played
Amanda - F3 - 2, Jury - 1; 108 days played

I know a lot of people don't like Ozzy, but I have to say that he really does have an impressive record in the game of Survivor. He will never win the game and I believe that he knows it but he still loves the experience. Had he not been in the F3 with Yul his first season, I believe he would have won against Becky and Sundra. That is still one of my favorite seasons and I had no problem with Yul being the winner (I liked him as well!) The jury respected the strategic play over the physical play that season. If 2017 Ozzy would have been playing in Cook Islands, his game would have looked a lot different... he is more mature and realizes the importance of getting along with people. In Cook Islands, he had the same type of attitude that Brad had this year... The "in your face, this is MY game" attitude.

Ozzy will always be one of my favorite Survivor players, right up there with Boston Rob. Now, would I actually want to hang out with either one of them in real life... Nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan