SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:54 pm

@ReneeM, I finally agree with you. The report was bad for both parties. If that was aired the look would have been bad for both Vanessa and Rachel. Seems like Rachel believed Vanessa was two-faced, but it also seems like Rachel was also queen bitch, mean girl lead - no one should like Vanessa because she is a tattle tale. I say that because she could have taken the high road when Vanessa approached her. And now after the show, the squad is still at it - that is passive bullying. (Shaking my head).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:58 pm

IDK. What it sounds like to me is one alpha approached another.
The other alpha did not want to engage, backed off and is still uncomfortable with the experience.
It could have been processed, but for whatever reason the second alpha imo backed down and now might be feeling a wee bit put in her place and not happy with how she handled it.
So instead of moving forward and actually being alpha, agreeing to go their separate alpha ways, IMO, continues to take the stance of making much ado out of nothing and not really being an alpha, but a baby.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:59 pm

It's the same with job interviews, when people are asked to tell a story to demonstrate their skills/attributes/qualifications in practice and if not well prepared can uncover their lack/flaws when all they wanted was to impress ... Try harder next time GG boy. You had 2 months, 3 ... to come with a reasonable explanation ... I would long change the source, or the screenwriter, 'coz this movie flops.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:00 pm

jessietrey wrote:I just read the info from RS about the fight that we have been hearing about for months and SERIOUSLY!? I can't believe that is the reason why all the girls hate Vanessa. Over literally nothing. I can't believe that was even a fight let alone something these women are still holding grudges about months later.

Besides the fact that Rachel hangs with girls who are called the "squad" which was merely the girls she got along with best in the house including Astrid, Whitney, Alexis, Raven, Sarah, etc... and Vanessa posting pics with her Danielle M, and Taylor. What evidence do we actually have that they are still holding a grudge? I have not seen Rachel slander Vanessa in public and I have never seen Vanessa slander Rachel in public.

I also don't think we should throw around the word "bullying" without evidence beyond what RS reported about a disagreement the ladies had which doesn't make either look bad IMO.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Ok, I expected some major explosive fight.  I know RS, much like MF tends to overhype his stuff.  And I see where there was a disagreement, not questioning him at all.  I'm ok with both, not too pro or con (some days a little more of one way or the other about both) of either.  I can see points for both sides, but seriously?  that's it?  Rolling Eyes dizzy

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, I expected some major explosive fight.  I know RS, much like MF tends to overhype his stuff.  And I see where there was a disagreement, not questioning him at all.  I'm ok with both, not too pro or con (some days a little more of one way or the other about both) of either.  I can see points for both sides, but seriously?  that's it?  Rolling Eyes dizzy

JMO

I agree, I was expecting something terribly offensive to be said and it wasn't that big of a deal. I do wonder though, if all these "two faced" antics that RS speaks of were shown on the show, and Vanessa was edited or portrayed as a snitch that acted nice to the girls then ran to Nick, if all of us would be singing a different tune or if this disagreement would still be considered petty to us?
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, I expected some major explosive fight.  I know RS, much like MF tends to overhype his stuff.  And I see where there was a disagreement, not questioning him at all.  I'm ok with both, not too pro or con (some days a little more of one way or the other about both) of either.  I can see points for both sides, but seriously?  that's it?  Rolling Eyes dizzy

JMO

lmao, i was totally prepared for a major fight, but makes sense why they don't show it. i can see both sides - these girls just dont have to like each other. and their squads are just their squads, neither of them (R&V) are publiclly shaming the other.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Well, actually Rachel just said a couple of days ago that she doesn't like Vanessa. Not shaming her, but not taking a high road either.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:13 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:snipped..

Besides the fact that Rachel hangs with girls who are called the "squad" which was merely the girls she got along with best in the house including Astrid, Whitney, Alexis, Raven, Sarah, etc... and Vanessa posting pics with her Danielle M, and Taylor. What evidence do we actually have that they are still holding a grudge? I have not seen Rachel slander Vanessa in public and I have never seen Vanessa slander Rachel in public.

I also don't think we should throw around the word "bullying" without evidence beyond what RS reported about a disagreement the ladies had which doesn't make either look bad IMO.

Rachel posted an IG story the other day that said she doesn't like Vanessa, paraphrasing, for all SM to hear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:14 pm

I still can't get over why these ladies were bickering, over Nick? Okay, then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:15 pm

Since this is Vanessa's discussion thread, question - did any of the girls see Vanessa telling Nick about the other girls? Did Nick tell any of the girls his source is Vanessa? Not siding with Vanessa, but I can't believe all these could have started from rumors and it may have been TPTB telling Nick and not Vanessa.  I don't know so I'm speculating.... Seems like a bunch of hearsay

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:snipped..

Rachel posted an IG story the other day that said she doesn't like Vanessa, paraphrasing, for all SM to hear.

I didn't see that. That is unfortunate and not very classy IMO. Is that IG story still up?

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey