SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:33 am

Cila51290 wrote:Do you guys think Mom and Dad will click with V? Or will it be the usual one likes one more and the other likes F2 instead. Raven already has one leg up since she met them already. I always think the mom knows best sure sometimes she can be wrong but too many times the mom is always giggling right.

I think they'll absolutely like Vanessa, but IMO the edit even for them will show them preferring Raven. Nick is a 36 year old adult man, I'm hoping his parents will be happy to meet the woman he chooses, and leave it at that. But knowing this show, they'll be made to pick one they'll prefer. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:01 am

One thing which kind of strikes me, as based on Rachel's FS preview...Nick has told Rachel that he is also falling in love with her, after Rachel has made her statement on falling in love with him...I don't remember Nick ever saying those words to Raven...anot, even Vanessa, although Nick has given Vanessa tons of assurances...

It's now giving me second thoughts that maybe Rachel is F2...since it would be kind of weird for Nick to send Rachel home after saying those words to her...

Did Nick ever say he is falling in love with Corinne or Danielle L as well?...

I am not doubting Nick on choosing Vanessa as his F1, I am not doubting that Nick loves Vanessa already at this stage...but, I am just wondering why TPTB would make it so obvious, they are trying so hard to confuse the people to believe that Vanessa is not the F1 and Nick my have ended all by himself in the end since Rachel has been picked as the Bachelorette...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:02 am

Nick's parents IMO are lovely people. IMO I don't think they'll play the game of choosing one aka Ben's mother, however I do think they will question Canada vs USA, and rightly so. I'm sure they would like to know the intentions. The edit will make it seem like it's a huge obstacle and cast more doubt, I'm sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:14 am

The difference IMO between Nick and the rest of the guys who had their f1/Bette leave home to live with them is that they obviously made their fiancée feel secure and safe about making such a big jump. They had something of substance going for themselves in their hometowns. But when you don't have regular employment and are living in an extended hotel, yeah she might hesitate (IMO). It's Nick's job to sell it if he wants her to move for him. Who wouldn't want stability? JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:18 am

happygolucky wrote:
Skates wrote:I am not taking it as something offensive when he says he is proud of being an American...Vanessa ultimately has also said she is proud to be a Canadian while smiling...but, one statement caught me the most (snipped)
“Is there anything that you would feel uncomfortable compromising on?” she asks him. “Is moving for you something that you don’t see yourself doing?”
“I’ve moved a lot,” Viall, 36, responds. “I’ve never imagined living in Canada. And I’ll be honest, that’s not easy for me to picture. I hope that’s not a non-negotiable, but I think I would do anything for the woman that I love.
:yes: IA  yes  I can picture myself moving to 5 countries that I really like, I can't picture to move to some others that I imagine would feel uncomfortable (because of the grandeur, different culture, safety ... my fears), but I would move to for love ... but not if moving was non-negotiable. Because I would like to think my partner would hear me out first, my concerns and my hopes and we'd try to find the best solution for both. I like to risk, but not to hazard. I need some "security", I need to know clearly the intentions and faith that it is worth it. So, with that POV, I can imagine Vanessa and Nick approached the matter ... mutual decision is a must.
notarose wrote:She came on this tv dating show to date American Nick and he knowingly continued to give Canadian Vanessa roses. Do their intentions align? (snipped)
:yes: yes love your whole post and IA
@Skates on 13th is the finale with FRC ... and ATFR
AllAboutLove wrote:From what I've seen, Vanessa seems to have made friends with Dani M. Whether that friendship stands the test of time remains to be seen. If not, it doesn't really matter IMO. With Nick, I've only ever seen him have lasting friendships with Sharleen and her fiance Andy from this franchise that go beyond just Bach Nation stuff and actually spending time in each other's real worlds. Again, I think that speaks to itself and just life and how most real friendships that stand the test of time are the ones that aren't circumstantial (I liken the Bach franchise to college and those type of friendships made from circumstance more than connection). (snipped)
:yes: yes  love it! Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 1377737533

Thanks...I thought they would end it this week, and just do flash back on 13 March...with ATFR....

If Raven is the F2 then TPTB may have lifted the doubts that have been overshadowing Nissa, but if Rachel is the F2, then Vanessa's FS will still be covered with dark clouds and rain...- JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:19 am

One thing which kind of strikes me, as based on Rachel's FS preview...Nick has told Rachel that he is also falling in love with her, after Rachel has made her statement on falling in love with him...

He did not say he was falling in love with her. He said he was falling for her. That was it. Love was not mentioned. I have rewatched the clip because so many keep saying that he told Rachel he was falling in love with her and that is not true. 

Nick has not told any of the women he loves them or he's falling in love with them. He told Corinne he had a lot of love for her, which sounded more like an expression of friendship, not to mention he was saying it while eliminating her. 

And similarly he told Kristina, also when eliminating her, that there were a lot of things he loved about her. And he's said that regarding Vanessa and Rachel, etc. What he hasn't said to any woman is I Love You or I am falling in love you. Trust me, I have listened closely.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:30 am

bleuberry wrote:The difference IMO between Nick and the rest of the guys who had their f1/Bette leave home to live with them is that they obviously made their fiancée feel secure and safe about making such a big jump. They had something of substance going for themselves in their hometowns. But when you don't have regular employment and are living in an extended hotel, yeah she might hesitate (IMO). It's Nick's job to sell it if he wants her to move for him. Who wouldn't want stability? JMO.

I don't know, maybe they'll both make a step, and they both move to a new place, new for the both of them. It can be seen as exciting too, starting a new beginning together. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:34 am

lleyki wrote:
One thing which kind of strikes me, as based on Rachel's FS preview...Nick has told Rachel that he is also falling in love with her, after Rachel has made her statement on falling in love with him...

He did not say he was falling in love with her. He said he was falling for her. That was it. Love was not mentioned. I have rewatched the clip because so many keep saying that he told Rachel he was falling in love with her and that is not true. 

Nick has not told any of the women he loves them or he's falling in love with them. He told Corinne he had a lot of love for her, which sounded more like an expression of friendship, not to mention he was saying it while eliminating her. 

And similarly he told Kristina, also when eliminating her, that there were a lot of things he loved about her. And he's said that regarding Vanessa and Rachel, etc. What he hasn't said to any woman is I Love You or I am falling in love you. Trust me, I have listened closely.

IA the way he said it was far from romantic profession of love.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:36 am

nikikass wrote:LOl... Just reading this thread this morning>

Do we need to have a Justin Trudeau thread? giggling

Off topic but...
http://notable.ca/why-everyone-is-talking-about-justin-trudeaus-sexy-vogue-photo-shoot/

They are French Canadian too. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:39 am

lleyki wrote:

Thanks for the clarification...I thought I heard him repeating Rachel's words...so do you think they will show the parts where Nick will let Rachel go this week, it seems like they will continue the To Be Continued...before booting Rachel off and, end it with a hanger...but, then Rachel has appeared in WTA...it doesn't make sense if TPTB wouldn't conclude it with Rachel leaving...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:23 am

bleuberry wrote:The difference IMO between Nick and the rest of the guys who had their f1/Bette leave home to live with them is that they obviously made their fiancée feel secure and safe about making such a big jump. They had something of substance going for themselves in their hometowns. But when you don't have regular employment and are living in an extended hotel, yeah she might hesitate (IMO). It's Nick's job to sell it if he wants her to move for him. Who wouldn't want stability? JMO.

This is all true. I'd be really weary of moving to LA if I were Vanessa, for all these reasons. Unless of course she has her own entertainment aspirations, which we've had hints that she does indeed.

I think a compromise to a neutral city, NYC being most obvious is their best play. Start over together.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:06 am

If Nick's plans included making LA his permanent residence now that the show has wrapped, he would not be living in an extended hotel.  Financially, it was smart of him to room with Kyle while laying the new ground work for his new venture. The hosting classes even make total sense in hindsight. Learning how to be a spokesperson can only help him professionally. He's going to stay put while on DWTS of course. He's in the perfect position to relocate whenever his personal life calls for it. I feel strongly it's on the horizon.

It's funny that V's biggest problem on the show seems to be her singled out because of attention (in a nutshell) from Nick. The HTD followed the worst two weeks of the entire journey. One curveball after another. Did they eventually work it out? Apparently so, if I'm to go back to the beginning of season when V made it clear she was excited to see her journey with Nick on Monday nights.

So the good news is in a little over a week, all that drama in the house is left behind them. Rachel, Raven, Kristina, Corrine who? All the uncertainty she was feeling in the final days are a blur. We can go back to the N & V we saw in Ep.3. That couple has so much potential to have major staying power. I've seen it up close and personal. I'm a believer.

If it doesn't work in the long run, it's not because he chose the wrong person, IMO. Making life long friends are great but they do not equal the flame of a fire that burns deep inside your soul. Sooooo with all that said, I can only come away feeling there was no other option for Nick's heart.

My Strong Opinion...has to be to write such a long post!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey