SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:48 pm

That's a pretty heavy conversation for sure.
I think most of us would have a hard time talking about it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Definitely an F1 edit ..... lets show the 5 mins of conflict ....not the 8 hrs of romance and fun :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:55 pm

I didn't care for Nick's pissy tone, actually. It's interesting, that they have these deep conversations, though, seem to be in detail. IMO it's a good sign. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:16 pm

fascinating in the Juliet Litman interview when Julie says Raven's is the easiest relationships of the 3 left and Mills says "well we know the hardest" she then says "Rachel" and he says "No, Vanessa! Don't you think?" and then he agreed when Julie who's supposedly #TeamVanessa that Vanessa is a challenging woman, 'in a great way'. He was also very surprised when Juliet said tb is the right show for her "You don't think she'd be a good Bachelorette?"

Mills also says regarding Nick's career: "I hope at the end of the day this guy doesn't have illusions of being the next Ryan Reynolds."
Interesting.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:21 pm

Isn't that how they're editing the show? All the challenges with Vanessa and Nick, no fun, she's such a whiner, Raven is the easies and best choice?! Of course Mills follows that storyboard in interviews, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:26 pm

emusha wrote:fascinating in the Juliet Litman interview when Julie says Raven's is the easiest relationships of the 3 left and Mills says "well we know the hardest" she then says "Rachel" and he says "No, Vanessa! Don't you think?" and then he agreed when Julie who's supposedly #TeamVanessa that Vanessa is a challenging woman, 'in a great way'. He was also very surprised when Juliet said tb is the right show for her "You don't think she'd be a good Bachelorette?"

Mills also says regarding Nick's career: "I hope at the end of the day this guy doesn't have illusions of being the next Ryan Reynolds."
Interesting.

Mills is the guy who referred to Nick as Andi's stalker right before the ATFR and throws awful comments about the contestants all the time. And he's one of the producers responsible for the edit we're seeing right now, which is clearly meant to make viewers believe that Vanessa is difficult and she and Nick together is one big downer and so he'll never choose her. Of course he's going to sell his storyline that his own edit is pushing.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Yup fascinating storyboard actually him and juliet discussed the ending in context of the Nick storyline

They were both saying it'd be 'narrative gold' if nick doesn't get engaged "it'd be perfect". it would be "best case" if Mills gets the oscar (I assume the big envelop mistake) + nick's left at the altar or decides not to do anything or he gets rejected...when Juliet says 'or if nick gets rejected'... Mills says 'stay tuned in 2 weeks afr is going to be wild'

I wonder if Vanessa dumps Nick now THAT would be historic and wild... could help Nick for DWTS
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Vanessa has a child's heart and a lot of empathy IMO. No way would she humiliate someone by dumping them on ATFR even if they were to not work out.

IMO based on their friends and families likes and comments this week, all is good and whatever this AFTR surprise is, it's positive IMO.  Smiley

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:58 pm

I can't see any dumping happening on AFTR, tbh. IMO that would be cruel, and neither Nick or Vanessa would do it. IMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:09 pm

The more TPTB try to convince me of one thing, the more I am sure the opposite happens.giggling That podcast convinced me that it's going to be a wedding- either live or a finalized date. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:19 pm

If Nick and Vanessa are going to split I do not want it happening on ATFR. Particularly Vanessa breaking up with Nick. Don't Do It Vanessa......TPTB will throw you under the bus. Please look at the terrible edit Vanessa is getting. If Nick and Vanessa are in relationship trouble I want Vanessa to fake that they are happy happy happy until later in DWTS then pull a Whitney and Chris. Please!! I don't want to see Nick do a breakup on ATFR either because he will get blow back too. But some people will blame Vanessa because of her edit. hmmm

Hopefully Nick and Vanessa are still happy and this is a mute point. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 1f46b  That would be an ideal ending to Nick's 4th times a charm. IMO.

I am worried for Vanessa though. If anyone reads here and knows Vanessa please tell her not to fall into TPTB traps. Pick a positive narrative for ATFR and don't let yourself be made into a villain. Mills and MF are not to be trusted. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 1f40d  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 1f40d
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Maya wrote:
Swiss Girl wrote:I couldn't understand Nicks response after Vanessa said: I'm proud to be Canadien. What did he say?
I'm not saying you're not. You just asked.

From watching the clip and seeing Vanessa say "Our conversations are always so heavy" at least she realizes what some viewers see too about their relationship. Interesting, IMO it was confrontational when he said "I'm proud to be an American" and she immediately jumped back "I'm proud to be a Canadian". Then he defends himself with "I'm not saying you're not". If they end up together will they continue with one confrontation after another? Maybe she does say "No" if he proposes!!!!! She doesn't seem to be happy with him since after she declared her love his reply was I like you a lot. It left her unsatisfied & questioning if she was imagining his feelings, then on hometowns again she was questioning and didn't feel special because he asked all the parents about proposing, then she didn't like his response about moving to Canada. Whew too much drama.... hmmm

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey