SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:52 pm

According to this gossip, Vanessa wanted to talk with Rachel about Rachel's rolling eyes and ostracizing her, Rachel paid her dust, so she talked with someone who wanted to listen, Nick. I see nothing wrong with that IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:56 pm

First she said she is feeling bullied, then backtrack and said ostracize because Rachel roll eyes and dont want to speak to her?  Is she a 2 yr old?  Did she ever stop to think her actions in the house cause the girls to leave her out of things, if you are going to talk all the time to Nick about what is happening, do you think they are gonna want to talk to you?  Why blame Rachel for been ostracize? and not her actions?

Last edited by reason on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^@Reason I think Vanessa wanted to talk to her about feeling ostracized but Rachel wouldn't engage until Vanessa said She told Nick about it.
I agree with this, but I feel like Rachel has a right not to want to engage. I wouldn't either. It probably was wise not to engage the way Taylor engaged with Corrine. Afterall they are there for Nick, not each other. Now when Vanessa brought it up to Nick, then it's an issue because now she's involving the guy that they both have feelings for and that can alter his opinions of Rachel.

Do I think it did alter his opinions? No I do not, he still praises Rachel. Do I think Vanessa was wrong for "snitching" to Nick (if it's true)... No I do not. Some people click some people don't and I don't think either girl deserves to be demonized. JMO.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:59 pm

You do realize that all of this is based on third party translation to RS, and RS reporting in his own words?
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:00 pm

^^Perhaps if that is how one who is trying to ask the kids in the playground to play with her, but are ignoring her or excluding her.   I think if she's a two year old, I hoped the bigger kids wouldn't pick on her.

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:00 pm

I really like Vanessa a lot and, until some of this "squad" stuff started coming out, I really liked Rachel a lot. I still like Rachel, just not as much. IMO, Rachel's reported actions seemed a little bit like "I am the best/pack leader/mother figure/etc. and if you don't fall in line with my actions then I don't like/trust you. I know some will not agree with me, but that's the way I feel, but I do still like both women.

The women I have a hard time with are the ones who seem to keep trying to drum up "stuff" about the disagreement. The women's actions after the show speak volumes (IMO) about the kind of people they are.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Ostracizing is a form of bullying IMO. Anyone who has lived in a frat or sorority and experienced it first hand would agree IMO. It's the most common place I could think of where this happens even though it's equally prevalent in workplaces and elsewhere.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:01 pm

IMO rolling eyes and refusing to talk with someone is being a two year old, not approaching someone you feel is bullying you or ostracizing you. Jmo.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:01 pm

There's usually someone with a victim complex each season and it sounds like this season it was Vanessa IMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:02 pm

George1218 wrote:I really like Vanessa a lot and, until some of this "squad" stuff started coming out, I really liked Rachel a lot.  I still like Rachel, just not as much. IMO, Rachel's reported actions seemed a little bit like "I am the best/pack leader/mother figure/etc. and if you don't fall in line with my actions then I don't like/trust you.  I know some will not agree with me, but that's the way I feel, but I do still like both women.

The women I have a hard time with are the ones who seem to keep trying to drum up "stuff" about the disagreement.  The women's actions after the show speak volumes (IMO) about the kind of people they are.
I just feel like Rachel is only getting a lot of heat because she has more friends and people naturally gravitate to the perceived underdog. I think Rachel and Vanessa had a disagreement, and I don't personally feel either are wrong. It's not like Rachel put a gun to the "squads" head and said "have my back or else!" JMO laugh out loud
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ramos Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:04 pm

I think that we will never know the truth. From what I can see...SpoilerBoy gets his stories from only one side. There are always 3 sides to every story. Her side, The Other side and the truth. And honestly I'm trying to stay neutral, but knowing Vanessa from before. I can't see her doing something bad on purpose. Let's not forget that staying with only women could bring out the worst side of anyone. I know i'd look bat poop crazy if I went on a show like that Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 3806527698

Miss Ramos

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:04 pm

IMO the same behaviour that was happening in the house, is now happening on sm, by the same people. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey