Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hdman on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:23 pm

I can't wait for the season to start.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:26 pm

@Diana wrote:

This is adorable! Nick's personality really shines in this interview, IMO.

Nick's a really fun goofy guy so it will be fun to see that side of him more yes
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Rashard sure looked good dancing with Sasha doing The Peeler! I know, it's not ballroom, but he was good! LOL
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:30 pm

That was a cute, endearing video of Peta and Nick! Lots of funny banter.
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Peta announcing that Nick is her partner! She seems so lovely and fun.
I can't wait to see them dancing together. I think they will make a great team. They already have such a great rapport going by their interview together  yes

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/dwts-peta-murgatroyd-announces-bachelor-nick-viall-season-45828795
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:46 am

Yayyy. Can't wait to watch this. I am a huge huge fan of the uk version of this. Aside from Nick it is my only other tv show obsession. So to bring the two together is just dreamy imo.
Love the pairing, she seems lovely & they could take the trophy. Excited to watch some moves US style.
Also - 6 weeks ago she gad a baby omg that woman is incredible!

When does the season air?
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:11 am

@ukglasgowkiiss Monday March 20th 8pm eastern

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42242

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:27 pm

fashion.wine.thebachelor IG
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:51 pm

nickviall
Even before she teaches me how to dance, apparently @petamurgatroyd Will have to first teach me how to not be distracted by Mr T over to my left. Couldn't feel more lucky to have her as my partner!! Congrats on motherhood Peta! Now lets do this thing!! #thebachelor #dwts
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:33 pm

I love Peta! She's glowing. I hope Nick turns out to be a dark horse in the competition.
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2188

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Peta tweeted that they're trying to come up with their team name. Many of the pairings have already been posting their teams names on social media. The most popular suggestion for a team name for Peta and Nick seems to be the team name #BabyGotBach basically combining the two worlds.
jessietrey

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:04 pm

I always cringe about the partner names. It's all so hokey. laugh out loud That being said I think I like the BabygotBach one best so far.
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum