SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:59 pm

Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:00 pm

@Beagle I'm replying to her tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:03 pm

The thing is, as much as I like Peta, she has been guilty of being a bit too frenetic and intense in her choreography. What saves her versus Alison for example is that she has the foundation in ballroom that Alison doesn't. So I can see the too hectic and overly choreographed critique.

But the thing is, that's where the judges frustrate people because they cannot put that on Nick, who is only doing what Peta tells him to do. If the dance is too hectic, that's on the choreography. Now the slight stiffness and not breathing, okay fine, I can see that. But is that bad enough to warrant a 5?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:04 pm

To Vote for Nick and Peta
Call: 1-800-868-3409 (Mon 8-11 pm ET)
Online: http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com (Mon 8 pm-Tues 8 pm ET)
Facebook: https://dwtsfb.votenow.tv/share.php (Mon 8 pm-Tues 8 pm ET

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:11 pm

Just voted! Used my mom and dad's cellphones and fb accounts as well. LOL thanks mom and dad. Smiley

My fave pairing for Nick was always Lindsay or Emma. Peta was my third choice. I still love Peta though she's been a wonderful partner.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not familiar with voting because I've never been able to, but I set my Hola to USA hit vote, it gives me 12 votes which I used. I happen to hit vote again, and it gives me another 12, I've done that probably 5 -6  times already. Is this how voting works? TYIA

GA it says only your first 12 votes count, but you can vote on different phones. I voted on my cell phone, now on my home phone. Going after my grandson's phone next. lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Beagle I'm replying to her tweet.

Thanks GA!
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:13 pm

I've voted before, but never in a block like this. I want to see Nick on my TV screen Monday nights for as long as possible. Hopefully votes will get him through. I do think he is coming across as a really likable guy, and imo he is the best looking guy.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:14 pm

I did my bit. I think he is good for at least a few more weeks...Mr. T and Charo need to go first and by that point, I will be able to judge the ability of everyone much better. Hopefully, by that point, Nick will be able to relax a little bit so that he can be more fluid.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Did I see Chad in the audience...or am I seeing things??? question
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:19 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Did I see Chad in the audience...or am I seeing things??? question

Yeah he was there. He was between Jana Kramer who competed last season and Nyle, who won two seasons ago with Peta.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:19 pm

lleyki wrote:The thing is, as much as I like Peta, she has been guilty of being a bit too frenetic and intense in her choreography. What saves her versus Alison for example is that she has the foundation in ballroom that Alison doesn't. So I can see the too hectic and overly choreographed critique.

But the thing is, that's where the judges frustrate people because they cannot put that on Nick, who is only doing what Peta tells him to do. If the dance is too hectic, that's on the choreography. Now the slight stiffness and not breathing, okay fine, I can see that. But is that bad enough to warrant a 5?

I think the criticism might work in their favor in the coming weeks. I agree that Peta does have intense choreography in a few dances but I like that coz it sets the bar high and her partners strive to get better instead of coasting in the first couple of weeks and then realizing that things are tough and not being able to handle it. Also, low scores motivates fans to vote fearing elimination and that is always a good thing IMO.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal