SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:11 pm

Awww that is so flippin sweet. He is a well known author who writes very colourful books for young ones, all about Canada Canadian traditions and special things related to Canadians. Cottage life, the loonie, dogsleds etc

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 0_tKGJz__400

http://paulcovello.com/About

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 1122970954

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:10 pm

What a sweet and thoughtful gift from Vanessa.

Nick getting some early baby practice? giggling

Maybe we will see some visits to Montreal from Max and Peta in the future? It would be nice if they made friends like Sean and Cat did during his time on DWTS.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Vanessa posted this photo! It's too adorable for words!
I love how Vanessa is included in the team name announcement for Nick. They are truly a TEAM like they said   yes
She is obviously very supportive and excited and I can't wait to see #TeamBabyGotBach on Monday!   DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 1710264613

Team Baby Got Batch is ready for Monday nights!  DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 1f483  DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 2764  #dwts #teambabygotbach by @vanessagrimaldi30

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:02 am

I have no doubt Nick can dance. I just hope nerves don't get the best of him! My knees would be knocking and I would probably pass out before one toe moved!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:47 am

I think Nick will be the best male dancer from the franchise so far. He has a lot of soul in him. I think I will actually watch. And I am not a Nick fan But I appreciate how he handled everything that has been dealt to him. I find myself rooting for him.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:48 am

IMO It wouldn't take much to surpass the grace of the Three Stooges.  laugh out loud

After seeing Ick on that DWTS promo, I think he's only got one move and it's not exactly smooth.  I keep thinking Big Bird.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:55 am

Ha! It just hit me seeing his deadpan face in this picture...I think I've lost interest in Nick....

The baby is super cute though laugh out loud also with that expression
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:28 am

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Image20

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:57 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-viall-peta-murgatroyd-on-training-for-the-show/

Source: Access Hollywood

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:33 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I have no doubt Nick can dance. I just hope nerves don't get the best of him! My knees would be knocking and I would probably pass out before one toe moved!

This. As Tom Bergeron always loves to remind us, the show is most definitely Live and it's one thing for Nick to practice in a studio with Peta and a couple of camera men present, versus doing it live, when 10 million viewers are watching. And that's just one of the ways the people who are performers have an advantage, whether or not they've done ballroom dancing. Someone like Normani, who is paired up with Val, is in the group Fifth Harmony where she performs on a live stage all the time. Nerves is not going to get the best of her. So yeah, I definitely think nerves might be Nick's biggest issue.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Justin Bieber has been stuck in Nick's head because they're dancing to Let Me Love You! :yes:

I can't wait to watch and vote !!

http://www.etonline.com/tv/213115_dancing_with_the_stars_first_dances_revealed_competitors_react/
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:00 am

Get your phones ready! partytime

Nick & Peta's DWTS Phone Voting number: 1-800-868-3409

I realized I already had it saved on my phone since it was Nyle & Peta's number 2 seasons back. laugh out loud A very good omen I must say since he went on to win it! Hugesmile

Last edited by coolangel on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal