SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 pm

I contributed 108 votes for Nick and Peta. It was "easy"- stay at the office till 8, use the 3 different outgoing numbers to vote, went home, hijacked my two kids' cell phones to vote along with my cell. Then hijacked my kids' e mail addresses to set up online voting "by them" as well as my own.

Gotta use the votes to keep Nick in this until his nerves settle and he really kills it and gets scores that reflect the quality of the performance.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:41 pm

At one time there were only 2 types of dances each week, not the 6 or 7 we see now. I don't remember them ever all doing the same dance each week but they could have...

When I've been bored, I've actually gone on YouTube and watched some of the dances from the older seasons. Way more enjoyable than what we see now... IMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:36 pm

@KB_Mom bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 I envisioned this person stealing phones everywhere!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:05 am

Finally a song I think can be choreographed with some personality!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:37 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Finally a song I think can be choreographed with some personality!

What song?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:10 pm

In Nick's latest IG story he said he is doing the tango.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:28 pm

coolangel wrote:According to another DWTS forum, Nick has a Tango next week to Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face'
This is going to be interesting. C'mon Nick ... stop thinking about the judges, audience, steps ... just dance!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:51 pm

happygolucky wrote:
coolangel wrote:According to another DWTS forum, Nick has a Tango next week to Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face'
This is going to be interesting. C'mon Nick ... stop thinking about the judges, audience, steps ... just dance!

Embarassed oops, I missed this!
"Poker face" bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oikkkfWxZZY

Source: Youtube

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Saw this in the sidebar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOhQ3TWLUvc

I guess that's why Chad was there. dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:02 pm

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 Even the crazies get opportunities.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:12 pm

mindless wrote:Saw this in the sidebar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOhQ3TWLUvc

I guess that's why Chad was there. dizzy

I thought that was JoJo's gig. I could have sworn I saw some picture of her on Extra at one of the DWTS rehearsal studios and another one that indicated it was for Extra.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal