SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:29 pm

I'm sick of this show if the final 4 are all the ringers. Might as well call this show dancing with the ringers!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:29 pm

I am really curious to see Bonner's scores here. Dude was off time at least three times, he had no upper body movement and the whole thing was kind of a mess. But watch them give him all 7's.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:33 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:40 pm

The show doesn't start for me for another hour and a half but one thing is for sure, once Nick is eliminated (god forbid tonight) or whenever I am donezo. I really used to enjoy this show but then they got too caught up in their own hype and broke what didn't need fixing. The different standards for judging depending on who it is is glaring IMO. Perhaps Len and Bruno are BFF with SHATner.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:42 pm

@MonicaJM2001 IA same for me. I haven't paid much attention the last few years because of that. I loved Tony, and he always got Chara types while their golden boy always got a ringer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:42 pm

I found the start of Nick's dance a little awkward but honestly, that dance was loaded with Tango content and he nailed the sharp, staccato movements. But yeah, he's clearly not a judges' favorite right now. I forgot to say I did like the short clip of Maks giving him pointers and a pep talk after last week's performance.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Scores were too low! Got my votes in! This show seriously kills me sometimes!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:44 pm

I think Len's 6 was expected but Bruno should've given him a 7.

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:47 pm

I'm curious why they don't like him..? Or why they don't want him to make it. He looked visibly upset after the scores were given. He's definitely his own worst critic.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Nick and Peta looked so proud after their dance too
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:48 pm

The judges are very biased! This is part of the show I dislike. I understand they have favorites but Nick and Peta were awesome tonight.

Go Nick!

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@MonicaJM2001 IA same for me. I haven't paid much attention the last few years because of that. I loved Tony, and he always got Chara types while their golden boy always got a ringer.

Yeah Derek Hough when on the show rarely gets a "difficult case" yet we are suppose to be in awe when he wins several times with ringers or very able, agile contestants. My favorite Pro Mark Ballas has been given some doozies as well, granted he got the ringer a couple times and won but he also got Bristol Palin (TWICE) Kim Kardashian, Paula Deen, etc. Then there was that poor pro Tristian who never could seem to catch a break. With Derek out it seems they switch favorites to Val who coming off of his championship run with last year's ringer gymnast now has the ringer 5th Harmony performer/dancer. Atleast Sasha gets a ringer this time, can't complain about that since he has usually been stuck with difficult cases though I think last season he also had a good one though she wasn't a ringer I don't believe. I am hope #teambabygotbach makes it through to next week though if they don't it certainly won't be for any shame towards Nick, he's clearly taken this seriously and worked his behind off.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal