SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:50 pm

I am actually in disbelief at the score Nick got... What. The. Heck.

I could understand the scores last week (not so much the 5 but okay).

This week? I am sorry, Nick deserved much better scores this week for his Tango!

He performed the best he has and was totally in it and such an improvement and yet got a 26?

I just can't with this show.  no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:51 pm

I've only been able to vote 22. I'll add the 77 when I get home. Anyway thanks for posting the dance @notarose. Seems like the score is pretty much a "first in the lineup" score. Because he did so much better from last week. Admittedly, I see the stomping around instead of gliding/stalking. But oh well if nothing else Nick is tenacious, he has fans so he will stay a bit longer and if he improves every week nowhere to go but up.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Yes that's one thing I don't like about the show is how the judges definitely have their favorites every season and give them more favorable scores.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:54 pm

Nick and Peta danced wonderfully! Nick was so, so good! What is wrong with these judges?? I could take a 7 which gives "room to grow", BUT for Len and that crazy Bruno to give him a 6 ???? Same as Mr T and that Bonner guy!! ?? Makes no sense! Nick was far better! No comparison... geez!

As per Heather, not only was she a back-up dancer for Beyoncé...60% of her stint at "Glee" was dancing choreographed material!! Plus, they went on tour through the summer. It was ALL dance! Choreography all over the place (I saw them live with my step daughter!)...

I agree with some on here, this is just very unfair... They continue giving high points to the "past dancers" of this show, and low to the ones that truly go there to learn and progress! A 9!! insane!!

Same with the singer of 5th Harmony, all her numbers on her "girl band" have a lot of choreography and dance moves! I am not happy...I feel the same way each year as of late, it is not just because Nick is on the show this season.  It is a general POV and opinion on the show for the last few seasons bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 208113758 bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 4103285151

Last edited by TrishB on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Their agenda is so clear to me. The fans should start calling them out on Social Media. It's getting ridiculous now.

I was expecting at least 7s. It's like they want Nick to get eliminated and have the competition between the ringers.

Now I'm more determined to see Nick and Peta in the Finals.

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Time to vote for Nick and #TeamBabyGotBach

Call: 1-800-868-3409 (Mon 8-11 pm ET)
Online: http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com (Mon 8 pm-Tues 8 pm ET)
Facebook: https://dwtsfb.votenow.tv/share.php (Mon 8 pm-Tues 8 pm ET)

I am so proud of Nick. He did fantastic!!! Well done Nick!! You've got my vote!! :yes: cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 pm

@ElonM I already did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Wow. I thought Nick did really, really good tonight and the scores DID NOT reflect that!!!  He should've at the very least had all 7's imo.  What does he have to do???  Anyway, I got all my votes in and I hope he is not voted off tonight.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@ElonM I already did.

Thanks GA. More fans should do the same.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:58 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm

ElonM wrote:Their agenda is so clear to me. The fans should start calling them out on Social Media. It's getting ridiculous now.

I was expecting at least 7s. It's like they want Nick to get eliminated and have the competition between the ringers.

Now I'm more determined to see Nick and Peta in the Finals.

It sure is getting ridiculous.
I thought TPTB for the Bachelor were full of BS but good grief! This show really is such BS. Pathetic. no no

I know I am a "fan" but come on! Nick deserved better scores than Mr T!!
I hope the fans do start calling them out on SM. And keep voting!!! :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:01 pm

I am also done with this show once Nick is gone (hopefully not for a while because I really like to see him dance)! I thought they at least deserved 7s, maybe even one 8. His performance was so noticeably better than last week and they only only got one point higher in total!! I am so over them casting so many ringers and then not even really encouraging the non-dancers or giving them credit for improvement!! I don't particularly like Julianne, but used to like the other 3 a lot. I used to love this show, now I don't even usually watch (for about the last 3 years or so). As soon as Nick is off, my Monday nights are free again! Smiley
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal