SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:32 pm

Honestly I found it heartbreaking tonight...

I could tell Nick put tons of effort into improving. Heck, even the judges said he improved!! 

Nick's face when he got the scores sad

I could tell Nick had worked his tail off this past week and had hoped that his improvement would warrant a bit more and no doubt since it was an improvement and for all the other times he definitely reacted like he understood his scores.

Tonight I was just as lost as anyone else, TBH. It was unbelievable to me, especially Bruno's score.

Honestly it's so discouraging and I am not even the one putting in the work - Nick is!! I can't imagine how he feels. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Muslady Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:35 pm

I'll be mad if they put Nick in jeopardy.  I don't think he is anywhere near jeopardy.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:38 pm

How could these judges say he improved from last week but game him the score they gave him? Out of the four, Len was the only one who upped his score from 5 to 6. KariAnn and Julianne remained at 7 and Bruno deducted one from last week.

But, I do somewhat agree with Bruno about his bit of a stomping. In a way, Nick's Argentine Tango (my fave ballroom dance) reminded me of a Paso Doble without the throwing around of the "cape".

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:39 pm

Does anyone have a link to the opening number they did tonight?  question Praying

I noticed Nick was in the middle and he did great in the opening number too!!!  :yes:  

Go Nick!!!  cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:45 pm

Beagle wrote:Is anyone else getting the message by phone that only the first 11 votes count? They always say 12 but tonight the message is saying 11. Anyone?

The total number of times you can vote reflect the number of couples left. Next week you will only have 10, then 9, etc.

But, I do somewhat agree with Bruno about his bit of a stomping. In a way, Nick's Argentine Tango (my fave ballroom dance) reminded me of a Paso Doble without the throwing around of the "cape".

That's just it though, Nick didn't do an Argentine Tango, he did a Tango, same as Heather did. Which is why I disagreed about the footwork issue. I don't think he was stompy. I think he was going for the aggression and static movements of the Tango.

And if they want less aggressive, stompy movement, then maybe try assigning proper Tango music. I love that Peta's face clearly called bullcrap on the scores.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:45 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BScclh7hSIF/

^^^^ Vanessa's Aunt CatMcGregor left a sweet message! You got to scroll the comments. Tried to screen cap but I fail!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:52 pm

People are not happy with the scores going by the SM comments to this post by DWTS official IG acct. I hope they keep calling them out because it's absolutely ridiculous when judges say Nick improved but they don't show this with their scores -- was Len the only one who actually raised his score from last week?. So pathetic!! I hope fans of this show call them out.

Nick and Peta, you both did fantastic and your costumes were awesome!!!

Oh hey King and Queen!   We think @ladygaga would be very impressed. #VegasNight #DWTS by @dancingabc

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Lots and lots of positive comments on his IG. Hopefully that will pick him up and not get down on himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:57 pm

I didn't watch live.  Now that I've seen the other dances DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 2292733854  scores were too low in comparison.
no

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:57 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BScclh7hSIF/

^^^^ Vanessa's Aunt CatMcGregor left a sweet message! You got to scroll the comments. Tried to screen cap but I fail!

catmcgregor You were fantastic !!! The kids, Louie and I were all cheering you on.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Nick is always so hard on himself. Always has been. I really feel for him especially tonight considering how much effort he put in and improved - which the judges made note of as well. And yet not rewarded for that improvement with a higher score than last week (other than Len). I can't imagine in what other world someone would say you have improved and yet not even change their scores from last week?! Absolutely boggles the mind!!

Stay strong Nick!! We're behind you!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Whew!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal