SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambabygotback - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:49 pm

@cookielover12 if you have more than 1 computer many times but by phone I dont know, I believe many phones many vote.

Back to top Go down

teambabygotback - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:11 pm

You are "thanked" for your vote each time you dial the number.  When you reach the limit, it tells you that.  Each week the number of votes you get by each phone is limited.  I have never been successful in voting by the abc website so only vote by phone when I vote.

I don't know if it will be the same this season as last season, but Canadians and other international voters were unable to vote last year unless they used a VPN method (have no idea... outside my range of tech ability!)  There were a lot of people ticked off about it since they wanted to vote for James Hinchcliffe.  Prior to last season Canadians and other international voters were able to vote.  If I remember right, they were blocked from voting by phone, the abc website and even FB.  Many felt that James Hinchcliffe could have won if Canadians had been able to vote...

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:38 pm

James Hinchcliffe was robbed last year! hissyfit hissyfit

I think they might roll back on the international voting this year. They got a lot of negative feedback last year for having a Canadian but not allowing Canadian votes  Rolling Eyes. The voting page hasn't been updated yet for this year so we'll see.

http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/faqs
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:04 pm

I think I read that you get as many votes as there are contestants, with a minimum of five votes. Each phone line gets a new set of votes. You can also vote through Facebook and ABC. There are directions for voting here:

https://documents.votenow.tv/?wid=81607083f220331e

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:33 pm

One more day!  cheerleader

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:01 pm

I wonder if that means they are first up tomorrow night?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:07 pm

It means they will be dancing first @mprssdbyu.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Nick's face giggling

I hope they do great! Going first must be nerve-wracking :nervous

Good luck to #teambabygotback cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Ive never watched this show in real time. I have seen highlighted performances on social media. Apparently Nick has performed in front of an audience in school. Maybe that will help! Oh teambabygotback - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698  Lord. How does one calm the nerves? I'm not sure if he's more afraid of dancing or letting Peta down. Either way, I hope he sleeps  at a little tonight. I'm sure V has her hands full keeping him chill!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:26 pm

I saw twitter posts that Nick is not first... Normani & Val are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:29 pm

Maybe someone can post his dance here? I will not watch the show. I already pressed my luck getting to watch TB on our "big tv" all season. I am keeping brownie points for Rachel's season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Mj's Big Blog always posts them @Kashathediva

I seldom watch but occasionally check out a dance or two.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal