SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BTS - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Looks like Millsy is loving this dance by Nick!  yes

I hope Nick gets some great scores to reward his improvement and dedication! If not, Redfacemad  to the judges... but I will be voting as much as I can and will be proud of Nick anyway!!  :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BTS - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Did Mills say anything about the Boy Bands dance in his podcast?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:50 pm

I love this tweet about Nick and him being a cool dude (I agree). yes

Nick also looks so adorable here! :cutiepie

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:54 pm

You all remember I cant vote so please, please vote tonight. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:55 pm

I'm thinking the producers would like for Nick to stick around to help boost Rachel's audience. They want those in the habit of watching ABC on Monday night to not get out of the habit. He probably won't make it to the finals, but as long as the vote is there, I think he will get the scores to keep him in the running. Also, with Maks injured, I'm thinking they want Peta around for awhile.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:59 pm

I can't wait for Nick's performance.  cheerleader

I love the fact that Nick already has shown so much range when looking at his Rumba last week (sexy, sultry, sensual) and getting fully into a totally different character this week as Pinocchio. thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I love this tweet about Nick and him being a cool dude (I agree).  yes

Nick also looks so adorable here!  :cutiepie

Blair's normani's photographer/sm manager. Nick looks v. cute

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:02 pm

This opening is so awesome! Great stuff!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:09 pm

Smh. Every week I think it must be a later spot for Nick then 2nd again!!!!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Good I haven't missed any of the dances yet.

Oh Lawd WTF is Julianne wearing?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
BTS - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:18 pm

gurlbrit wrote:Good I haven't missed any of the dances yet.

Oh Lawd WTF is Julianne wearing?

Add the hair and the brows. Do these people look in the mirror?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:21 pm

Sorry that was over scored. I question the eights, let alone the nine.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal